Duration: 07 Nights & 08 Days
Destination Covered: AUCKLAND – ROTORUA – QUEENSTOWN
New Zealand’s spectacularly beautiful landscape includes vast mountain chains, steaming volcanoes, sweeping coastlines, deeply indented fiords and lush rainforests.
Although it is roughly comparable in size to Japan or Colorado, New Zealand’s population is only just over four million people, making it one of the world’s least crowded countries. It is a haven for those seeking peace, rejuvenation and relaxation as well as a playground for thrill seekers and adventurers.
A temperate climate with relatively small seasonal variation makes it an ideal year-round holiday destination.
Day 01: AUCKLAND
On arrival at Auckland airport after Customs and immigration clearance Meet and assist by our local representative. Later transfer to Auckland hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in hotel at Auckland.
Day 02: ROTORUA: (Auckland – Waitomo caves, 200Kms 3hrs, Waitomo caves to Rotorua, 160Kms 2hrs 30min)
After breakfast check out from hotel. Later depart from Auckland for Rotorua by Coach. En-route take tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. Later proceed to Rotorua transfer to Hotel. Rotorua-Breathe in the Sulphur-rich air of Rotorua and you will taste New Zealand’s most dynamic thermal area with Spurting geysers, steaming hot springs and exploding mud pools
Day 03: ROTORUA
After breakfast depart for Rotorua Sightseeing tour visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers, Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agro dome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry
Day 04: ROTORUA – AUCKLAND
After breakfast check out from hotel. Later depart for Auckland. Upon arrival check into your hotel. Later enjoy Sky tower ride, nothing compares to the 360 degrees views of Auckland City that you will get from the viewing platform once you have ridden up the Sky Tower lift. As you walk around taking in the views the free hand held audio guide gives a fascinating commentary on the sights and view from each window. For added excitement those who dare can stand on the glass floor panels and see the view down to street level at an optional cost. Overnight Auckland.
Day 05: AUCKLAND
After breakfast, today morning you will see firsthand why Auckland is regarded as one of the best cities in the world to live in, as you join this half day tour around the central city and picturesque suburbs. Our journey begins with a short trip over the Harbour Bridge to the North Shore before returning to the central city to visit Queen St and the Auckland Viaduct. We continue on through the Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park, situated on a 62,000 year old volcano to Parnell Village for our morning tea stop. The historic buildings of Parnell have been transformed in to a trendy shopping area featuring many boutiques, antique, craft and specialty shops. Following this brief stop our tour will then take you along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, in Mission Bay. A memorial to the first Labour Prime Minister of New Zealand and the founder of the welfare state. Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park has panoramic views over Whenua Rangatira, Auckland city and Waitemata Harbour. This park is a popular wedding and tourist venue, with formal gardens and perfect venue for flying a fabulous array of colorful and creative kites. Later return to hotel. Overnight Auckland.
Day 06: AUCKLAND – QUEENSTOWN
After breakfast check out from hotel and depart for airport to board flight for Queenstown. On arrival meet & assist by our local representative and transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit the mesmerizing Remarkable and the kaleidoscopic Lake Wakatipu at its heels Queenstown knows no rest. While its scenery will wow you the majority of visitors are drawn here to mammoth number of adventure activates. Spend day to explore beautiful city on your own. Evening at leisure optional enjoy beauty of Queenstown by taking optional Skyline Gondola ride. Overnight Queenstown.
Day 07: QUEENSTOWN: (307 Kms 5 hrs one way)
Early morning after breakfast depart for Full day tour to Milford Sound. Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown. Overnight Queenstown.
Day 08: QUEENSTOWN DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Accommodation in 3* hotels with Breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing on seat in coach basis as per itinerary
- Morning sightseeing tour of Auckland city
- Milford sound cruise
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note: Hotels is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provided.
Terms & Conditions
- International Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs Check out Time 1000hrs
- We Don’t Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. It’s Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels en route where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing Rooms
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings. Please reach at pickup point at least 10mins before your given pickup time. And make yourself visible to Driver/Coach Captain.
- Coach drivers cannot wait if you are late. If you are late, you will need to make your own arrangements at own cost.
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY