Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destination: Chamba – Bharmour – Khajjiar – Dalhousie – Dharamshala
Chamba town stands on the right bank of the river Ravi. As a former princely State, it is one of the oldest in the century and dates back to the sixth century. It is well known for its splendid architecture and as the base for numerous excursions. It is also a district headquarters.
The popular hill station of Dalhousie is located in the Chamba Valley, at the foot of the spectacular Dhaula Dhar range of the Himalayas. It covers an area of around 14 sq. km, and is sprawled over five hills – Kathlog, Portreyn, Moti Tibba (formerly known as Tehra), Bakrota and Balun. It is a town full of old world charm and holds lingering echoes of the ‘British Raj’. This town was acquired from the Raja of Chamba by the British and was named after Lord Dalhousie, the then Viceroy of India. Dalhousie is famous for its public schools. The lush cover of vegetation that adorns the town comprises of towering pines, deodars, oaks, and the beautiful rhododendron plants. Dalhousie also houses many fine specimens of colonial architecture especially, its old churches. The views that the resort has to offer are alone, worth a visit – to the north, one can gaze at the majestic mountains of the Dhaula Dhar range, that culminate in the Pir Panjal mountains of Kashmir, to the south, the plains of Punjab are discernible. Far below, the beautiful river Ravi can be sighted meandering its way through the plains
Day 01: PATHANKOT – CHAMBA
On arrival Chamba, check into hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: CHMBA – BHARMOUR
After breakfast depart for Bharmour for the local sightseeing. Visit Temples of Sidhs, Chaurasi Temple Complex and the only temple of “Dharamraj – Yama” there which is the only one temple in the India and there is a story about the temple that after the death when soul travels to the end destination they have to stops here in this temple for settling the accounts which he had did in his life, so recommended to visit this temple once in his life, and evening back to the Chamba hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 03: CHAMBA – KHAJJIAR – DALHOUSIE
Check out from the Hotel and proceeds towards “Khajjiar” known as Mini Switzerland of Himachal Pradesh, After lunch half a day spending there in the ground doing horse riding visit to famous temple of “Khajji Naga” and by the evening return Dalhousie. Overnight at Dalhousie.
Day 04: DALHOUSIE
After Breakfast depart for the local sightseeing of Dalhousie, The Mall, GPO, Subhash Chownk, Satdhara, Panjphulla and Tibetan Market. A nature walk of “Garam Sarak” Hot Road and “Thandi Sarak” Cold Road. Later return to the Hotel. Overnight at Dalhousie.
Day 05: DALHOUSIE – DHARAMSHALA
Check out from the Hotel and proceeds towards Dharamshala – arrive Dharamshala – check in hotel & night stay at Dharamshala.
Day 06: DHARAMSHALA
After breakfast visit to Local sightseeing of Dharamkot, Dharamshala, Dal Lake, Naddi, Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu Nag, Bhagsu Water Fall and by the evening back to the Hotel for the Night Stay.
Day 07: DHARAMSHALA DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from hotel. Later depart for your next destination.
END OF SERVICE.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
Tour Package Inclusions
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on Room + Breakfast basis.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.( Subject to transportation book through us).
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY