Duration 07 Nights / 08 days
Destination Covered: Istanbul , Pergamum, Ephesus,
Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Antalya
Turkey: the cradle of cultures and civilizations connecting Europe and Asia and capital of civilizations that have reined the lands of Anatolia for centuries. Since the beginning of history, Anatolia, well known as one the earliest settlements, has continued to flourish with the migration of various tribes, and accumulated a large cultural heritage through a line of succeeding empires and civilizations. Many empires ranging from the Sumerians to the Hittites, the Lydians to the Byzantines and the Seljuks to the Ottomans have once thrived and expired within the borders of Turkey.
Ankara is the capital of Turkey, which established a democratic regime with the foundation of the Turkish Republic in 1923. The Bosporus and the Dardanelles, connecting the seas of this magnificent landscape surrounded by the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, Aegean and Marmara seas, function as bridges connecting the lands of the region almost like silk threads.
DAY 01: – ARRIVAL TO ISTANBUL
Upon arrival in Istanbul, the city of two continents, you will be greeted by Veni Vidi Travel representative with Turkish hospitality & accompanied during your transfer to the hotel (Check-In 13:00), where you will be briefed by your travel consultant. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 02: HISTORICAL ISTANBUL TOUR (B, L)
Your day will commence with a visit to the ancient Byzantine Hippodrome where you will tour the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, Fountain of Wilhelm II, the elegant Blue Mosque famous with its heavenly six minarets and the Hagia Sophia Museum, built during the reign of Emperor Theodosius and burned down in the fire of Nika Revolt in 532 A.D. Just before lunch break, you will visit the Caferaga Medresesi. After lunch, you will visit the Topkapi Palace (excluding harem), residence and administrative center of the Ottoman Sultans. Day tour will conclude with the visit of Grand Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 03: BOSPHORUS CRUISE & DOLMABAHCE PALACE TOUR (B, L)
Meet your guide at hotel lobby for a short drive to Spice Market, Egyptian Bazaar heaped with various sweets & spices is one of the world’s largest spice bazaars since 1665. Soon after, you will visit the Rustem Pasha Mosque. Then embark on the Bosphorus ferry for an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. After lunch break, day tour will continue with driving across the first Bosphorus Bridge & head for the summit of Camlica Hill, which offers 360° panoramic views of Istanbul overlooking the Sea of Marmara. Driving back to Europe over the Bosphorus Bridge, you will visit Dolmabahce Palace (excluding harem), the Imperial Residence of the last six Sultans, with more than 340 rooms & 8 Turkish baths. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 04: FLIGHT TO IZMIR / PERGAMUM TOUR (B, L)
After breakfast & check-out, you will be transferred to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for the morning flight to Izmir. On your arrival to Izmir Airport, you will be greeted by your tour guide & proceed to the Ancient Greek city of Pergamum which was built on the top of a cone-shaped Acropolis, rising over a thousand feet above the surrounding valley. You will be escorted to The Sanctuary of Trajan, Sanctuary of Athena, Library, Royal palaces, Temple of Dionysus, Upper Agora, Roman baths complex and Asklepion, which was the Sanctuary of Asclepius (also known as the Asclepieion), the god of healing. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 05: EPHESUS REGION TOUR (B, L)
After breakfast, you will proceed to the Ancient City of Ephesus, the best preserved Greco-Roman City in the world. Here you will see the Agora, Odeon, Curettes Street, Celsius Library, famous Roman Baths, and the Grand Theatre & Marble Street. Then you will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch break at local restaurant, day tour will proceed with a visit to the House of Virgin Mary & Isa Bey Mosque. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 06: PAMUKKALE & HIERAPOLIS TOUR/ TRAVEL TO ANTALYA (B, L, D)
After early morning morning check-out, you will be driven to Hierapolis meaning “sacred city’’, famous for its hot springs. The calcium waters rise from the ground at a temperature of 35 C and tumble down the mountain from a height of 100 meters, forming a myriad of pools. Cream-colored stalactites are formed as the water overflows from the pools, creating a breathtaking sight unequalled in the world. Bring swimwear as you may have time to swim in the Antique Pool (extra fee applies.) Also visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre, Roman Bath and Necropolis. After some relaxation time in the calcium pools famous for the healing properties, you will travel to Antalya which will take around 3hrs (public bus). Overnight in Antalya.
DAY 07: MEDITERRANEAN JEWELS TOUR/ FLIGHT TO ISTANBUL (B, L)
Your guided tour of today starts with a visit to Perge Ancient City, which once was one of the most important cities along the Mediterranean coast. From here you will visit the world famous ancient Greco – Roman Amphitheater Aspendos, which is the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a lunch break followed by a visit to Side. Today’s tour will end with the visit of the Kursunlu Waterfalls. After the tour, you will be transferred to Antalya Airport for the evening flight to Istanbul. On your arrival to Istanbul, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 08: ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (B)
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
Note: Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
- 4 Nights accommodation in Istanbul as per your package preference.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kusadasi as per your package preference.
- 1 Night accommodation in Antalya as per your package preference.
- Breakfast at hotel ( Total 07 breakfast)
- Full Day Group Guided Historical Istanbul Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Pergamum Ancient City Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Ephesus Ancient City Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Mediterranean Jewels Tour,
- Professional an English Speaking Guide
- Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary,
- Lunches/ Dinner at local restaurant (set menu – vegetarian meals available – drinks extra)
- Domestic flight ticket from Istanbul, to Izmir economy class including taxes
- Domestic flight ticket from Antalya to Istanbul, economy class including taxes
- Intercity public bus from Pamukkale to Antalya
- All transfers in Turkey on arrivals/departures from Hotels/Airports are included as mentioned in the travel itinerary on share coach basis.
- Visa Fees, Border Tax
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY