Duration: 03 Nights & 04 Days
Destination Covered: Tashkent
Welcome to Uzbekistan – An oasis of peace, a land where ancient history and modern culture converge, a country located at the mid-point of the Great Silk Road! It’s the oldest land in Central Asia, maintaining a twenty-five century long history, a country with a specific historical and cultural community different from that of other regions. Recently, tourist interest in Uzbekistan has markedly increased and accordingly, the range of travel facilities and the services of local tour operators are being expanded year by year in order to draw more travelers to explore this wonderful place.
Uzbekistan is different from both Asian and European countries – it is unique. Its countryside is full of beautiful sceneries: mountains, valleys, rivers, lakes, waterfalls… The cities and towns are, too, very impressive. Uzbek folklore, arts and crafts are sure to make you feel a real aesthetic delight.
Day 01 – TASHKENT
Arrival at Tashkent airport, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel. Check into your hotel. Day free at leisure. Evening around 17:30 ready for Tashkent panoramic tour: Independence Square, Lal Bahadur Shastri Street with monument transfer to Indian restaurant for Dinner. Return transfer to the hotel. Optional nightlife activities at Diplomat – S / Niagara club on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Tashkent.
Day 02 – TASHKENT CHIMGAN
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast around 08:30 AM start for sightseeing to Chingam hills. Approx Two & half hours drive. Chair lift to reach on top for (30 min). Enjoy the mountain scenery and horse riding at your own cost. Also take breathtaking photo opportunity overlooking the mountains, later Chair lift for reach down for (30 min) drive for Lunch at the restaurant. Local Turkish cuisine. Later departure from the resort and arrive Tashkent and free time for rest and relax at the hotel. Evening free at leisure or explore city our own. Optional nightlife activities at Diplomat – S / Niagara club on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Tashkent.
Day 03 – TASHKENT
Breakfast at hotel. Later start for City tour of Tashkent. Visit Khazrat Imam complex (16thcent) with The Koran of Othman Khalif (the 7th c) library and museum, Old City, Independence Square, Amir Temur’s Square, The Monument of Courage (1976year) dedicated to heroism of local people during the Earthquake in 1966. 13.00 Lunch at Indian restaurant( own cost). Later departure for hotel & rest and relax at the hotel. Evening free at leisure or explore city our own. Optional nightlife activities at Diplomat – S / Niagara club on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Tashkent.
Day 04 – TASKENT DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 03 nights’ accommodation with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Airport /Hotel and Hotel /Airport transfers and all tours ON SIC basis.
- Full day excursion to Chimgan and Charvak Mountain and Charvak lake Region with entrance fee for chairlift
- Half day guided tour of Tashkent
- An English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Visa Fees
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY