Duration 07 Nights / 08 days
Destination Covered : Geneva Region – Zermatt – Interlaken – Lucerne
Switzerland is a great place to spend your holiday. The diversity of our mountainous landscapes provides the country with its special identity. Switzerland is best known for its banks, great variety of cheeses and chocolate, famous watches and its public transport system.
Switzerland is a small country and its main tourism destinations are concentrated within a short distance from each other making it possible to visit several attractive places within a relatively short period. Switzerland offers many impressive peaks, beautiful lakes and interesting cities. A longstanding tourist tradition will leave you with long lasting memories of a great holiday.
Day 01 – GENEVA – LAUSANNE – MONTREUX
Arrive and transfer to Geneva, Lausanne or Montreux. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel. Check into hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in your chosen town.
Day 02 – GENEVA – LAUSANNE – MONTREUX
Today you have the time to explore your chosen town at leisure. If in Geneva, you can visit all the international organizations housed there. If you have chosen Lausanne do not forget to visit the Olympic Museum and stroll along the beautiful lake promenade. For those staying in Montreux, visit the beautiful Chillon Castle or take the time to visit the neighboring village of Gruyeres. Overnight in your chosen town.
Day 03 – ZERMATT – MATTERHORN GLACIER PARADISE
This morning leave Geneva region for the car free resort of Zermatt on the foothills of the majestic Matterhorn by train. Visit the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise (3,883 meters above sea level) the highest sightseeing point in Europe, which is accessible by cableway. The exciting tour from Zermatt to the Matterhorn takes about 40 minutes. You’ll find snow 365 days a year & it offers a breathtaking 360 panoramic view of the Swiss, Italian and French Alps with a total of 38 four-thousand-meter peaks. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 04 – INTERLAKEN
Depart for Interlaken – a mecca for visitors who never have enough of its spectacular scenery. Day at leisure to explore Interlaken’s Hoheweg- an inviting 700 meter long boulevard with hotels, cozy cafes, fashion boutiques, watch and jewellery stores. As dusk draws near, admire the mountains by taking an optional dinner cruise on Lake Brienz (May to Aug only). Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 05 – INTERLAKEN – JUNGFRAUJOCH
Depart on an excursion from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe. This memorable train trip from Interlaken Ost takes you via Lauterbrunnen and Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then ascend by the Jungfrau Railway to the magnificent mountain world of eternal ice and snow, Jungfraujoch-at 3454mts, the highest railway station in Europe. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terraces offering breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 06 – LUCERNE
The day starts with a memorable rail trip by the Golden Pass Line from Interlaken to the city of lights- Lucerne (panoramic coach seats in 1st class only). Day at leisure to visit the Swiss Transport Museum, the IMAX Theatre or the Lion Monument on your own. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 07 – LUCERNE – MT. TITLIS
A memorable experience awaits you as you depart on an excursion to the glacier paradise of Mount Titlis. Ascend in the world’s first revolving gondola ROTAIR, ride the spectacular ice flyer chairlift and see the ice grotto. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 08 – LUCERNE DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 2nd class train tickets as required by the itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Geneva region
- 1 Night accommodation in Zermatt
- 2 Nights accommodation in Interlaken
- 2 Nights accommodation in Lucerne
- Daily breakfast
- Excursion to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe
- Excursion to Mt.Titlis.
- Swiss Visa Fees
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY