Duration : 05 Nights & 06 Days
Destination Covered : Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi tunnel – My Tho – Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city in Vietnam and is full incredible places to visit. You will discover all of the beauty and history that Ho Chi Minh has to offer by touring it’s amazing destinations. Begin by visiting the Reunification Palace, this palace was the President of South Vietnam’s home during the Vietnam War.Continue by visiting the Mekong Delta, this showcase of Vietnam landscaping is nourished by the Mekong River, the largest river in the world. Another must see are the Cu Chi Tunnels, located under the city they cover 75 miles and were used in the Vietnam War as hiding spots. The Vietnamese government has preserved these tunnels as a war memorial. Boobie traps can still be seen in these complex underground tunnels.
Day 01: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY
Arrive Ho Chi Minh international airport. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to your hotel. Check into hotel and day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
Breakfast is served at the hotel. 08:00 Am: Our tour expert and driver will pick you up at the hotel, start your day tour of Saigon highlights. This trip features some of the best known relic historical sites of the Old Saigon, including the Reunification Palace that was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until April 30, 1975. The war remnant museum, formerly known as the museum of American War Crimes. This is a poignant display the futility of war. You also visit some of the best samples of French colonial architecture. They are the Notre Dame Cathedral church and the Saigon Central Post Office. Notre Dame Cathedral was built between 1877 and 1883, and the stones used to create it were exported in its entirety from France.
Next to the cathedral stands the Central Post Office that is the country’s largest post office was built since 1891. It is another fine example of French architecture and is Vietnam’s largest post office. We have scheduled a special lunch at a popular local eatery in Saigon for your taste of Saigon cuisines.
After lunch, we continue to China town area to visit the most popular secret temple of Chinese Vietnamese community in Saigon, the Thien Hau Buddhist temple. The rest of the time is leisurely on shopping and visiting to the most bustling wholesale market in Saigon, also known as Cho Lon market, a well justified as Vietnam’s largest market. If time permit, you will also visit a famous lacquer ware workshop and enjoy interaction with the local artist, there are much technique to learn and of course it is a great shopping opportunity. Dinner is on your own arrangement. Later return to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 03: HO CHI MINH – CU CHI TUNNEL – CAO DAI TEMPLE
Breakfast is served at the hotel. We set out this morning for our 70km spectacular drive to Cu Chi. The famous Cu Chi Tunnel system was created to assist the Vietnamese Revolutionists against the French in 1948. It was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers etc and in certain areas, housed up to 10,000 people, who virtually lived underground for years.
After a video introduction and a guided tour through the grounds, you will have the opportunity to take part in the unique experience of guerillas living underground during the war, with a crawl through 20/30/50 meters of the tunnel system.
Later drive 30km toward Tay Ninh, and visit The Great Temple of Caodaism (a famous local religion). The Temple was built on nine levels that represent nine steps to heaven at which you will see a prayer session at noon with beautiful music prayer with Vietnamese folk instrument in a very spiritual environment. We return to Ho Chi Minh City afternoon. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 04: SAIGON – MY THO BOAT TRIP – SAIGON
The Mekong Delta or Cuu Long in Vietnamese, with it riche agricultural soil, is one of the nation’s rice baskets. The surrounding area is comprised of low lying rice paddies and the rivers are bordered by dense mangroves and palms. The tributaries of Mekong River provide a comprehensive network of canals and channels. Travel by river is the best way to explore the region at a leisurely pace as it offers opportunities to experience the truly unique Mekong River lifestyle. Cruising on the roof of a boat as the sun sets over distant coconut trees is truly remarkable experience.
8:00 am Our guide and driver will meet you at hotel lobby to depart to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province 72 km from Ho Chi Minh City. Guests will take time to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, the most beautiful pagoda of the province with mixture structure of many styles.
Then take a boat trip round 4 beautiful islets: Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix , and Tortoise. These evergreen islands among the Mekong River still remain unknown to many people. You will discover beautiful landscapes along the river and observe the typical Mekong delta rural life.
Stops on the way can be made upon request for particular visits or photos making. Visit traditional house at Quoi An village (all make from coconut). See coconut collection set and how locals make handicrafts from trunk and shell, guests can see that they waste nothing, coconut even useful from wedding to funeral.
Enjoy seasonal fruit and listening to traditional music. Take horse cart on village path and stop at Ben Truc orchard, taste honey with tea or Mekong whisky. Take rowing-boat on water palm creek. Take boat to visit coconut candy factory. Enjoy a special lunch at local restaurant before coming back to Saigon. Overnight at Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 05: HO CHI MINH – DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
Price Includes :
- Full transportation by private comfortable car or van per tour program
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat on Mekong Delta & visit Cai Rang floating market
- Complimentary water during the trip
- Private tour through out of the journey
- 10 % tax and 5 % service charge.
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY