Duration 06 Nights / 07 days
Destination Covered : Lugano – Lucerne – Interlaken
Switzerland is a great place to spend your holiday. The diversity of our mountainous landscapes provides the country with its special identity. Switzerland is best known for its banks, great variety of cheeses and chocolate, famous watches and its public transport system.
Switzerland is a small country and its main tourism destinations are concentrated within a short distance from each other making it possible to visit several attractive places within a relatively short period. Switzerland offers many impressive peaks, beautiful lakes and interesting cities. A longstanding tourist tradition will leave you with long lasting memories of a great holiday.
Day 01– LUGANO
Arrive in Lugano by train from any Swiss border or airport. Lugano, the largest town in the holiday region of Ticino, is a town of parks and flowers, villas and sacred buildings. With Mediterranean flair, Lugano offers all the advantages of a world-class city, combined with the cachet of a small town. Enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere in this southern town of Switzerland. Stroll along the lakeside promenade or go up to Monte Bre or San Salvatore. Overnight in Lugano.
Day 02 – LUGANO – SWISSMINIATUR
Today you take a 7 minute train ride to Melide to visit the Swissminiatur. This special attraction of Switzerland covering an area of 14,000 sq mts, houses replicas of the famous buildings, castles and cathedrals and has over 3500 mts of rail with no less than 18 trains, funiculars and cable cars in motion. Overnight in Lugano.
Day 03 – LUCERNE
This morning make your way to Lucerne, the city of lights. Day at leisure to explore this lovely city’s famous landmark’s like the Chapel Bridge – A wooden bridge first erected in the 14th century and is considered to be one of the oldest, covered wooden bridges in Europe. Visit the Swiss Transport Museum, the IMAX Theatre or the Lion Monument on your own. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 04 – LUCERNE – STANSERHORN
Today you will visit the spectacular Stanserhorn. A 20 minute train journey will take you to Stans. Here you will transfer to a vintage train which has been in operation since 1893 and will take you up to the intermediate station Kalti. The rest of the journey to the top is by the world’s first open top double Decker cable car which will take 24 minutes to reach the peak. Once on top, spend some time relaxing in one of the deck chairs in the lazy –zone or grab a bite in the restaurant before making your way back to town. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 05 – INTERLAKEN
This morning transfer by train to Interlaken, the captivating capital of Switzerland’s beautiful Bernese Oberland. The town of Interlaken is located in between the lakes Thun and Brienz at the foot of the towering trio of the Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau. This evening take an optional Swiss or Indian dinner cruise on Lake Brienz (May to Aug only). Overnight in Interlaken.
DAY 06 – INTERLAKEN – SCHILTHORN
Depart for an excursion to Schilthorn with its unique revolving panoramic restaurant (Piz Gloria) and its thrilling James Bond 007 history. It takes you just 32 minutes by cable car to reach the summit of the 2970 m high Schilthorn. Enjoy the beautiful view of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (UNESCO World Heritage) and more than 200 other summits. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 07– INTERLAKEN DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 2nd class train tickets as required by the itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Lugano
- 2 Nights accommodation in Lucerne
- 2 Nights accommodation in Interlaken
- Daily breakfast
- Excursion to Stanserhorn
- Excursion to Schilthorn
- Excursion to Swissminiatur
- Swiss Visa Fees
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY