Tour Duration: 08Nights/09Days
Destinations covered: Cape Town, Kruger, Sun City & J’burg
Experience the magnificence of South Africa, and experience it in style, on this exclusive guided tour covering some of Southern Africa’s most well sought out sights and experiences. Join us on a South African Safari adventure! Cape Town – “The Mother City” is one of the oldest and most popular destinations in Africa, famed for spectacular sights such as Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Robben Island. The Great Kruger National Park is world famous for its abundance of wildlife and game, including the Big 5. Marvel at these majestic animals in their natural habitat as you enjoy a variety of day and evening game drives, as well as walking safaris giving you the chance of some thrilling encounters. Explore the African bush on this eco-friendly tour, with knowledgeable rangers and trackers ensuring you get the very best safari experience. A truly unforgettable adventure.
Day 01: ARRIVAL CAPE TOWN
Upon arrival, meet & greet by our Representative. Later private transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the hotel Check in and freshen up. Evening free at leisure. Overnight Cape Town.
Day 02: CAPE TOWN
Breakfast at the hotel Morning City Tour of Cape Town including Table Mountain. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the spirit of the Mother City, experience her vibrant cultures and history and enjoy botanical scenery. Highlights include: Table Mountain – weather permitting (otherwise Signal Hill), Scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, Green Market Square, District Six, Walk through the Company Gardens, Scenic City tour passing the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave lodge.
Day 03: CAPE TOWN
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day Cape Point Tour. Join us on Africa’s premier tour route to the romantic meeting place of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans. Sir Francis Drake the explorer called it “the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe” This tour offers a full and exciting day out. Includes: Hout Bay, 30-minute cruise to the seal colony in a glass bottom boat (weather permitting), Cape Point nature reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, stop for lunch at Fish Hoek Galley (optional ) – swimming in Indian ocean possible & penguin colony in Simons town.
Day 04: CAPE TOWN – KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Upon arrival in Johannesburg, meet & greet by SST Representative Connecting flight to HDS Airport (not included in rate) Complimentary lodge transfer from HDS Airport to the lodge Check In and freshen up – Rest of the day at leisure Afternoon game drive in open 4X4 safari vehicle (time permitting) – Children under the age of 06 years are not allowed on the Game Drives Dinner at the lodge.
Day 05: KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Morning game drive in open 4X4 safari vehicle – Children under the age of 06 years are not allowed on the Game Drives Breakfast & dinner at the lodge.
Day 06: KRUGER NATIONAL PARK – JOHANNESBURG – SUN CITY
Breakfast at the lodge Complimentary lodge transfer from the lodge to HDS Airport- Johannesburg Transfer from the Johannesburg airport to Sun City Upon arrival, SIC transfer to Sun City. On arrival at Sun City, check in and freshen up.
Day 07: SUN CITY
Breakfast at the hotel Full day at leisure to explore the resort including the Valley of Waves.
Day 08: SUN CITY – JOHANNESBURG
Breakfast at the hotel SIC transfer from Suncity to Johannesburg. On arrival, check in and freshen up –Rest of the afternoon at leisure to explore Emperors Palace.
Day 09: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Cape town
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kruger national park
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Sun city
- 1 night accommodation in Johannesburg
- Daily Breakfast
- Full day Cape point tour
- Half day Table Mountain Tour
- Valley of waves in Sun city
- Two Morning and two Afternoon game Drive on 4×4 open vehicle
- All transport and tours provided in luxury air conditioned vehicles with English speaking driver & qualified English speaking qualified Guides
- All tours & airport transfers on SIC basis
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfare with taxes
- Visa charges
- GST 3.09%.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc.
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions
- International Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs Check out Time 1000hrs
- We Don’t Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. It’s Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels en route where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming.
- Transfer to pick up and drop point by short walk at Sydney and Melbourne.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing Rooms
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings. Please reach at pickup point at least 10mins before your given pickup time. And make yourself visible to Driver/Coach Captain.
- Coach drivers cannot wait if you are late. If you are late, you will need to make your own arrangements at own cost.
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
Visa Requirements: Tourist
- Passport valid at least six months
- 1 visa form
- Power of Attorney
- 2 photographs with white background 35x45mm
- Covering letter for stating purpose of visit
- Return confirm ticket
- Hotel Confirmation
- Tour itinerary Day by Day
- Bank statements last six months in original
- Income Tax returns last three years
- If employed Letter from employer stating No Objection
Note: – Yellow Fever Certificate is required to submit with the Documents to process Tourist and Business A.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY