Duration 07 Nights / 08 days
Destination Covered : Singapore – Pattaya – Bangkok
Singapore prides itself on its abundance of shopping opportunities. From the world-famous Orchard Road, to the cultural treasure-troves of Chinatown and Little India, you can be sure of some quality retail therapy in the Lion City. An ideal place to explore and shop for gift items, makeup, brands, electronics etc.
Just less than 14 degrees north of the Equator, Bangkok is a tropical metropolis that is also one of the most traveler-friendly cities in Asia. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
Day 01: SINGAPORE
Arrive in Singapore Changi airport, meet & assist by our representative, Later transfer to the hotel by coach. Singapore – a model city, quite unlike any other city in the world. It is dynamic, colourful and offers a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. Brimming with unbridled energy, this little South-East Asian dynamo embodies the finest of both the East as well as the West. On arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel. Rest day free for leisure .
Day 02: SINGAPORE
Breakfast at hotel. Later start your day with Jurong Bird park followed by Singapore Zoo and thereafter go for an exciting Night safari.
Enjoy the exciting Night Safari, quite unlike any other, ever seen, heard or experienced! It is Singapore’s unique Night Safari, the world’s first wildlife park built for visits at night. Nestled amidst 40 hectares of lush green forests, it makes use of subtle lighting techniques thereby letting visitors view over 1,000 nocturnal animals belonging to more than 100 different species in their natural habitats. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 ; SINGAPORE
Breakfast at hotel. Morning is free for Shopping ,later enjoy Sentosa tour. A visit to Singapore will be incomplete without a tour of Sentosa Island. There’s something for everyone at Asia’s Favorite Playground! Sentosa Singapore’s world-class attractions are easily accessible and well-connected for endless fun. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: SINGAPORE – BANGKOK – PATTAYA
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and take a transfer to Singapore airport to board the flight to Bangkok. Arrive at Swarnabhumi International airport, Bangkok. After clearing the immigrations and customs, please proceed to approach Gate C Exit, Door 10. Please look for your name placard. Here our airport representative will meet you and transfer you to Pattaya about 120 kilometers from Bangkok airport in A/C Coach/Van. Coach Timings – 0820; 1220 and 1620 Hrs. Early check-in subject to availability (normal check-in time is 1400 hours). Rest of the day free at leisure or take a Optional Tour at own cost. (not included in package cost). Enjoy Alcazar Night show in the evenig( Optional). Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: PATTAYA
After breakfast, go on a tour of the scenic coral islands by a speed boat. Enjoy Koh Larn, one of the largest coral islands of Pattaya’s archipelago. Spend the day here swimming, scuba diving, wind surfing, parasailing, snorkeling or sun bathing. Treat yourself to the coral reefs and explore the underwater from a glass – bottomed boat. Local lunch at Coral Island. Spend the evening with an Optional Tours at own cost: Mini Siam OR Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum OR Nong Nooch Orchid Wonderland or leisure lounging in this surreal city. Overnight at hotel in Pattaya.
Day 06: BANGKOK
After breakfast Check-out of the and depart to Bangkok. Upon arrival in Bangkok, check-in to the hotel and spend the day at leisure exploring the fabulous shopping centers like Sogo Department Store and Gaysorn Plaza (on your own), OR take optional tours ( on extra cost). Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 07: BANGKOK
After breakfast depart for half day city tour of Bangkok. Your trip to Bangkok is not completed unless you have seen the subtle and intricate beauty of Temple. Visit Wat Trimit (The Temple of Solid Gold Buddha weighing 5 ½ tons of gold) and Wat Po (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha). Afterwards visit the world famous Gems and Jewelry shop. Overnight at the hotel.
Optional Tours at own cost: Full day tour of Safari World and Marine Park . Full day tour of Dream World and Snow Town. Meals Included: Breakfast.
Day 08: BANGKOK
After breakfast you will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Bangkok Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pattaya as per your package preference.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Singapore as per your package preference.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bangkok as per your package preference.
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis
- Daily breakfast ( Total 07 breakfast)
- Half day city tour of Singapore on seat in coach basis
- Jurong bird park tour on seat in coach basis
- Singapore Zoo on seat in coach basis
- Santosa by night on seat in coach basis
- Tour of Coral Island tour with lunch in Pattaya on share coach basis.
- Half day Bangkok City tour on share coach basis.
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY