Delhi – Shimla – Delhi Tour Package
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 days
The former summer capital of the British in India, and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla have been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location; it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era create an aura which is very different from other hill.
Bulging at its seams with unprecedented expansion, Shimla retains its colonial heritage, with grand old buildings; among them are the stately vice regal Lodge, charming iron lamp posts and Anglo-Saxon names. The Mall,
Packed with shops and eateries, is the centre of attraction of the town, and Scandal Point, associated with the former Maharaja of Patiala’s escapades, offers a view of distant snow clad peaks.
Shimla is ideally located, and though there is an air service to the town, it is best reached by road that takes in the charms of the HIMALAYAN countryside at its best. There is a sense of nostalgia about Shimla, with its old bungalows and their gabled roofs and beautiful gardens. Also Known As: The Summer Refuge.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (355 Km.)
Pick up from Airport/Railway Station and straight drive to Shimla. Evening check in hotel and free for independent activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Shimla Local Sight Seeing.
After leisurely breakfast half day tour of local sightseeing in Shimla and explore Institute of Advance Study, Sankat Mochan Temple and Summer Hills (Tara Devi). Evening free for independent activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Naldehra – Kufri – Mashobra – Shimla.
After breakfast full day tour to Shimla, Naldehra, Kufri and Mashobra. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla Town – The Mall and The Ridge. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Shimla – Delhi (355 Km.)
Check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi and in time drop up at Airport/Railway Station for further journey.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
Tour Package Inclusions
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on Room + Breakfast basis.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.( Subject to transportation book through us).
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY