The Camp has ruggedly luxurious setting- comfortable, designer tents with attached toilets. A ‘Machan’ for dining, parties and meetings. A kitchen to cater for wholesome, delicious fare. Obstacle courses to add to your agility of body and mind. Briefing Stands for training sessions and to hold wilderness office conferences. Launch pads for forest trekking. And much else.
Popular Routes: Delhi – Panchkula /Chandigarh – along Shimla Highway – Pinjore Bypass – Dharampur – Barog – the Camp. (Ex Chandigarh 90 minutes drive)
There is ample for all: Students, parents – children, teachers, corporate houses, businessmen, all boys, all ladies, honeymooners, senior citizens, day spenders, domestic tourists groups, foreign tourists groups, diplomats, sports teams…..
If you are looking for rejuvenation, for sharing nature with the spirit of adventure, for peaceful ambiance…all within easy reach, then Pine Hills Eco Camp is your destination, whatever your age
Day 01 : DELHI – BAROG (295 KM – 5 ½ hrs)
Depart comfortably from Delhi and arrive Barog around lunch time. On arrival non alcohol welcome drink will be served. Check into your allocated tents. Lunch at dining Machan. Evening free to explore forest and go for short trek. Evening bonfire followed by dinner. Overnight camp.
Day 02 : Typical Routine — Can be modified to your Taste
- 0530 hrs Rise & Shine to a Bugle Call.
- 0545 – 0600 hrs Tea at the Dining Machan & Wish your friends.
- 0630 – 0730 hrs Morning jog along Jungle Trail / PT /Yoga amidst chirping birds.
- 0745 – 0815 hrs Meditation for a tranquil day.
- 0830 – 0930 hrs Breakfast – devour like a king.
- 0930 – 1100 hrs Awareness on Nature / bio-diversity / ecology / flora-fauna etc.
- 1100 – 1115 hrs Tea / Coffee
- 1115 – 1230 hrs Eco activities / Trekking.
- 1300 – 1400 hrs Lunch – store your energies.
- 1400 – 1530 hrs Rest and Relax.
- 1530 – 1600 hrs Tea at the Machan.
- 1600 – 1700 hrs Adventure activities – for non-stop excitement.
- 1900 – 2000 hrs Feel of the forest at night. Discussions.
- 2000 – 2045 Bonfire
- 2100 hrs Dinner.
Note – Delay in dinner is generally not permitted as per camp regulation. On special request for a valid reason (i.e. Birthday/Anniversary celebration), a reasonable delay will be permitted at an additional cost of Rs 1000/- for every half hour or part thereof.
Day 03: BAROG – DELHI DEPARTURE
After breakfast depart for Delhi.
Price: 5200 per person on share basis
Note: Porter charges per item each way – car park to camp & camp to car park – Rs 100/-.
- All advised to travel light.
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation on sharing basis.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- Guided Forest Trek.
- Games (Informal Arrangement) – Volleyball, Basketball, Kabbadi, Tug of war.
- Evening bonfire, subject to weather conditions.
- Use of in-house music system.
- All taxes.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Veg Lunch & Dinner
- Evening Tea with cookies.
- Pine Hills offers several activities that are included in the Tariff : Trek, Obstacle Course, A Few Group Bonding Games.
Activities that are available on nominal payment per person are :
- Mountain Biking – Rs 100/- per hour; Rs 300/- for five hours.
- Tribal Archery (for ten arrow shots) – Rs 100/-
- Pine Hills Ropes Course, Valley Xg, Flying Fox (Zip line), Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Long Treks, Night Trek (each)- Rs 200/-
(20% Discount for group of 10 & above for ‘C’)
- Advanced Rock Climbing & Rappelling – Rs 1000/
Regulations: DO’s & DON’Ts
- Camp Routine, Camp Discipline, Camp Safety and Security , Camp Etiquettes are all inter- linked for a happy and enjoyable way of life in the lap of raw nature.
- First and foremost consciously contribute to the well being of nature.
- Spend maximum time in the lap of nature rather than in your tent.
- Rise early – it may be uncomfortable but the rewards are phenomenal.
- Respect and explore the rich bio-diversity of the area.
- Be inquisitive about the flora and fauna of the area.
- Listen to your guides and do abide by their instructions.
- Plant trees to help in regeneration of the forest through the ‘Smriti Van’ scheme.
- Contribute liberally towards the upliftment of the local High School of Village Chewa.
- Participate actively in group activities – respect your co-campers – this is a good place for net-working.
- Eat lots of food and drink lots of water – keep your energy levels up.
- Eat and make merry together – room service only in an emergency.
- Medical problems? Inform us immediately.
- When on an outing, be constantly with the group – there is safety in numbers.
- Be appropriately and comfortably dressed.
- Respect locals, their customs, traditions and culture.
- JUST ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCE.
- No TV connections – We want to keep you away from the humdrum of life and its stresses. Tune in to nature instead – nature is an unlimited and unending ‘broadcasting station’.
- Don’t insist on being served in bed – do venture out to the ‘Machan’ for tea/snacks/meals. A little walk will perk you up and build up an appetite.
- Zero damage to trees and plants. No collecting of cuttings / seeds / roots without permission.
- DO NOT carve initials / love messages on trees – they will bleed to death if you do.
- Don’t throw litter anywhere other than the authorized waste bins.
- Do not venture beyond existing paths/trails. Never venture out – even a few meters alone – ‘buddy system’ is a time-tested method of ensuring personal safety.
- Don’t attempt to light fires around- leave that to the Camp Staff. Ensure no kind of open fire like candles; agarbatties, bonfire etc. are left unattended.
- No use of Poly Bags.
- Not to feed animals – they are more capable of looking after themselves. Himachal Pradesh prohibits feeding monkeys in particular.
- Adhere to the ‘Lights Off’ timings – get in a good sound sleep for the morrow has more energetic fun on the agenda.
- Normal check in time is 1 P.M. and check out time is 12 Noon. Complimentary early check in is subject to availability only or at extra payment.
- This is a special discounted and promotional price and is subject to change without notice.
- The above programs and prices are applicable for a minimum group of 20 people.
Price Not Included:
- Railway / airport / road transfers to and from Park woods, mineral water, hard beverages, in between snacks, laundry, any transportation or sightseeing, anything not explicitly mentioned above. These, if required, can be availed on extra payment.
- Optional Extras on Additional Payment: DJ, Guitarist + Vocalist, Folk Programs (Himachali / Punjabi), King’s Breakfast, Gala Dinner.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY