Duration 04 Nights / 05 days
Destination Covered: Manila & Boracay
Boracay is a tropical island in the Philippines, an hour flight from Manila. White Beach with its white sand and crystal clear blue water is consistently voted as one of the world’s best beaches. Boracay is the most popular beach destination in the Philippines, which is the best kite boarding and water sport beach in Asia. Boracay is a vacationer’s paradise. There are all kinds of activities on the island, most famous for the diving, kite boarding, and windsurfing. Boracay is above else famous for its nightlife, with pubs and bars of all kinds that are jumping until very late at night.
Day 01 : MANILA ARRIVAL:
Arrive Manila airport. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to your hotel in Manila. Manila is one of the oldest cities in Asia and capital of Philippines. With contradictions and surprises around every corner, the city is packed full of things to see, do, taste and experience. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 02: MANILA – TAGAYTAY TREKKING
After Breakfast, A take a scenic 55 kilometers drive to the city of Tagaytay City which sits on the Tagaytay Ridge that is 2,100 feet above sea level. The ridge provides a spectacular view of Taal Lake and Taal Volcanoo, whose crater houses another volcano known as “lake within a volcano”. Enjoy one of the most picturesque and attractive views in the Philippines and the refreshing mountain air. After lunch, we will proceed to tour other sites in Tagaytay City before proceeding back to Manila.
Day 03: BORACAY
After breakfast, proceed to airport to take the domestic flight to Boracay, probably one the most beautiful island in the world, located approximately 315km south of Manila. The palm-studded island of Boracay – with its white, talcum-fine beach, balmy weather, and warm, crystalline waters – is like a hypnotic magnet. In this tiny, butterfly-shaped island at the northwestern tip of Panay in Western Visayas, days can be spent simply lazing on the beach while nights are for indulging in the tropical party lifestyle. The best part of the island is the four-kilometer White Beach hailed as the “finest beach in the world.” The surrounding water is shallow and the sand is finer and brighter than most beaches in the archipelago. We’ll then transfer by road and catch boat to reach the resort. The rest of the day is free to relax, enjoy the beach.
Day 04: BORACAY
After breakfast, Island Hopping is one of the must-do activities in Boracay. A 4-hour boat tour around the Boracay beaches (Ilig-iligan Beach & Puka Beach) in an outrigger boat/banca, snorkeling at Tulubhan and Tambisaan Reef, visit Crocodile Island, Crystal Cove Island and explore the two caves and beautiful scenery and relax on the hut /cottages.
Day 05: BORACAY
After Breakfast, A free day for you to relax or do some last minute shopping before we take to you to the airport for your flight home.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Manila hotel as per your package preference.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Boracay hotel as per your package preference.
- Daily Breakfast (Total 04 breakfast)
- Return airport transfer on share coach basis.
- Tour as per itinerary
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY