Duration 04 Nights / 05 days
Destination Covered: Manila & Cebu
Cebu city, the Queen City of the south. The capital of Cebu Island is Cebu City. Cebu City is the first Spanish settlement in the country and the oldest city in the country. In the beginning of the 16th century the Spaniards arrived in the southern part of the Philippines. Since then Cebu City has been the centre of trade and commerce in the southern part of the Philippines.
Cebu city is the economic heart of the southern part of the country. Modern industries, owned by foreign investors as well as local Industries, brought a lot of employment. For tourists the island Cebu, its capital Cebu City and the nearby smaller islands have a lot of attractions. Many things to do and to see.
Day 01 : MANILA ARRIVAL:
Arrive Manila airport. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to your hotel in Manila. Manila is one of the oldest cities in Asia and capital of Philippines. With contradictions and surprises around every corner, the city is packed full of things to see, do, taste and experience. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 02: MANILA
After Breakfast, immerse yourself into Philippines history at the Rizal Park named after Dr. Jose Rizal, Philippine national hero. You will pass by the American War Memorial, Cultural Center of Philippines and proceed to Intramuros also known as the Walled City” that was considered as Manila itself during the Spanish colonial period. We’ll drive through the cobbled streets and visit San Agustin Church, Casa Manila, Manila Cathedral and Fort Santiago. After lunch we’ll go shopping at the SM Mall of Asia.
Day 03: MANILA – CEBU
After Breakfast, Transfers to domestic airport, take the domestic flight to Cebu, “the Queen of the South” and is the oldest city established by the Spanish during colonial times. On arrival Cebu airport, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel. Check into hotel. Day free at leisure OR to start exploring the beautiful streets of Cebu.
Day 04: CEBU
After Breakfast at hotel, Depart for city tour; Visit Fort San Pedro, the oldest triangular fortress in the country that served as the nucleus for the first Spanish settlement. Proceed to the Magellan’s Cross that Ferdinand Magellan ordered Portuguese and Spanish explorers to erect, marking the beginning of Christianity in the Philippines. We’ll then marvel at the Spanish colonial houses including Basilicia Minore del Santo Nino, that houses the oldest religious relic in the Philippines, and the Gorordo Museum, once used to be the residential home of Cebu’s wealthiest families. Next stop will then take you to the impressive Taoist Temple, located at Beverly Hills overlooking the city of Cebu and Mactan Island. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: CEBU DEPARTURE : (B)
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Cebu Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Manila hotel as per your package preference.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Cebu hotel as per your package preference.
- Daily Breakfast (Total 04 breakfast)
- Return airport transfer on share coach basis.
- Tour as per itinerary on share coach basis.
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY