Park woods Shoghi is spread over 20 acres of unspoilt nature. The accommodation, public and recreational areas are set in 5 acres. 18 kms before Shimla, a picturesque forest drive takes one to Park woods Hill Resort Shoghi. Spectacular views, comfortable accommodation with modern facilities, delicious food, bonfires and barbeques, children’s play area, adventure activities, trekking, mountain cycling, pottery making, bird watching and Himachali themes with folk dances and local cuisine add pleasure to a rejuvenating holiday.
Park woods in Shoghi are a resort hotel located in the wooded suburbs near Shimla in Himachal Pradesh. A great offbeat option if one is looking for resorts in Shimla or Shimla hotels but with a difference. An exciting option for weekend getaways from Delhi, Chandigarh or Ludhiana.
Park woods Shoghi is a 12 month, all season resort hotel. For an experience unique from the usual hotels and resorts in Shimla – Park woods Shoghi is an ideal non hotel resort for a fun-filled family vacation or invigorating conferences, corporate offsite and team building programs in the midst of untouched countryside of the Shimla Hills with panoramic views.
Arrival at Park woods, Shoghi by 8 A.M. in the morning. Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival. Breakfast at leisure.
After breakfast explore the resort and enjoy adventure activities at the obstacle course, challenging yourself on the Tyre web, Burma bridge, rope ladder, tree bridge, commando net, commando rope walk, Tarzan swing, catwalk, spider web etc.
After lunch, an adrenalin rush with rock climbing OR rappelling on a natural rock face under the guidance of our certified instructors and safety equipment.
As the sun moves towards the horizon walk up to “West end” at Park woods and enjoy hot evening tea and cookies while watching the mesmerizing sunset.
After sunset and evening tea take a 2-3 hour guided night trek. With flashlights, cats’ eyes, and an indomitable spirit, explore the paths through the forested undergrowth – the dark shadows, night sounds of the jungle, the suspense of the unknown at the next bend – makes it a lifetime experience!
Back at the Resort a crackling bonfire and a delicious barbecue would await you. Sitting around, bonhomie spreads as you debate who were the fearless tigers and who were the sacredly rabbits! Soft songs under the star spangled sky make it a perfect end to the day.
Dance to recorded music.
(On special arrangement and at an extra cost: Options available for DJ, Guitarist + Vocalist, Folk Programs (Himachali / Punjabi).
Wake up to the chirping of birds and enjoy your morning tea.
After morning tea, take a pre-breakfast nature walk amongst the Himalayan flora & fauna in the surrounding pine forest along our marked trails. Here you get to see a lot birdlife – woodpeckers, long blue tailed magpie, khaleej and many more.
Return to the Resort to have breakfast at leisure at the machaan or the open air cafe’.
Later, enjoy an informal game of volleyball / cricket OR pit your strength at Tug-of-War / Kabbadi.
Or you can even laze around in the hammocks enjoying the scenic beauty amidst the chirping of birds, swaying pine trees and the mountains beyond. Basically, learn the art of doing nothing!
Head to the dining area for a sumptuous lunch.
(The more restless groups opt to checkout after breakfast and visit Shimla for sightseeing or take the 11 km drive up to the Tara Devi temple at 7000 feet. Great views of snow ranges.).
Price per person on Twin / Triple share
Using Swiss Tent: INR 3500 per person
Using Bamboo Cottage: INR 4000 per person
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin / triple share.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- Obstacle Course Activities – Burma bridge, Commando net, Catwalk, Tree Bridge, Tyre web, Spider web, Rope ladder etc.
- Either Rock Climbing OR Rappelling.
- Guided Forest Trek.
- Games (Informal Arrangement) – Volleyball, Basketball, Cricket, Kabbadi, Tug of war, Target shooting.
- Evening bonfire, subject to weather conditions.
- Use of in-house music system.
- All taxes.
- Meals on Day One: Morning Tea with cookies, Breakfast, Veg Lunch,
- Evening Tea with cookies, Barbeque Snacks (1 Veg + 1 Non Veg) and Soft Beverages, Dinner.
- Meals on Day Two: Morning Tea with cookies, Breakfast, Veg Lunch.
Room Category and Inventory
Swiss Tent: 12 Nos.
Bamboo Cottage: 10 Nos.
Pinewood Cottage: 02 Nos.
- Normal check in time is 1 P.M. and check out time is 12 Noon. Complimentary early check in is subject to availability only or at extra payment.
- This is a special discounted and promotional price and is subject to change without notice.
- The above programs and prices are applicable for a minimum group of 20 people.
Price Not Included:
- Railway / airport / road transfers to and from Park woods, mineral water, hard beverages, in between snacks, laundry, any transportation or sightseeing, anything not explicitly mentioned above. These, if required, can be availed on extra payment.
- Optional Extras on Additional Payment: DJ, Guitarist + Vocalist, Folk Programs (Himachali / Punjabi), King’s Breakfast, Gala Dinner.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY