Duration 06 Nights / 07 days
Destination Covered : Paris – Nice
Paris, the capital city of France is often known as the city of romance and is a city steeped in art and culture. Like many of its neighboring European cities, Paris is full of beautiful architecture and museums showcasing fine art from some of the world’s most respected artists.
Nice France is a sparkling jewel on the French Riviera. Charming markets, narrow lanes, and all the enchantments of France, including art, food, and gorgeous architecture are present in Nice. Located along the Mediterranean Sea, Nice France features long promenades, pebbly beaches, and good weather. In town you’ll find picturesque buildings, art museums, and good hotels. Nice vacations were favored by aristocrats during the Victorian period. Today, Nice is a popular destination for a multitude of travelers, and offers a variety of things to do and see.
Day 01: PARIS
Arrive Paris International airport. Meet & assist by our local representative at the airport. Later transfer to hotel, check in at hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Paris.
Day 02: PARIS
After breakfast at hotel. Depart for sightseeing tour – Today, capture the essence of the city during this enveloping tour of Paris. The Paris Seinorama tour shows you Paris from two different angles: above and below. Enjoy panoramic views of the capital from above as you ascend the statuesque Eiffel Tower, then cruise the River Seine and be captivated by an all together different view of the sights from below. A strong characteristic of the France. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at hotel in Paris.
Day 03: PARIS
After breakfast at hotel. Today , day is free for shopping or you can take opt for full day Disneyland(Optional), This is a one day pass to Disneyland Resort Paris that gives a full day access to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Parks. This includes transfer and return on board a luxury motor coach from the centre of Paris to Disneyland Paris and admission `hopper ticket` for Walt Disney Studios Park and the Disneyland Park. You can first decide to step through the Walt Disney Studios Gates, let your imagination soar and immerse yourself in the never-ending, always fascinating world of movies and television. Then, you can access Disneyland Park where an enchanting kingdom filled with fun, fantasy and discovery will form before your eyes, a world of make-believe characters, shows and attractions. By visiting both Parks, going from one to the other as many times as you wish, you will discover the most magical place on earth inspired by the most magical dream of all: yours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: PARIS – NICE (6 hrs by TGV):
After breakfast at hotel, Checkout from hotel and depart for Railway Station to board train to Nice. On arrival Nice, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later depart for hotel. check in at Nice hotel and day is free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05; NICE
After breakfast at hotel depart for sightseeing. Today ,We depart for the medieval village of Eze, perched high on a cliff above the Mediterranean Sea. Whilst there you will have the chance to visit a traditional perfume making factory. After a wander around the village where every street is full of charm and history, our tour then takes us to Monaco, for a visit to the Cathedral where Princess Grace is buried, the Palace and for a drive along the Formula One race circuit. Of course any Monaco tour would not be complete without a stroll around Monte-Carlo with its Casino, superb hotels and beautiful gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: NICE
After breakfast at hotel. Day is free to explore Nice-The beaches in Nice fall in the category of must-visit objectives which need no further presentation.
However, the city is home to a series of religious edifices, such as the Russian Orthodox Cathedral of Saint Nicolas, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Cimiez, the Basilica of Notre Dame de Nice. Other landmarks are represented by the Lascaris Palace, the Acropolis, the Promenade of the English (Promenade des Anglais), the Arc de Venet, or by a series of museums and art galleries, such as the Matisse Museum, the Museum of Asian Art and the Museum of Archeology. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: NICE DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Paris at Metropol/similar with breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Nice at Du midi/similar with breakfast
- All transfer and sightseeing by share coach basis.
- Paris – Seinorama tour
- Nice – Monaco, Monte Carlo & Eze tour
- TGV tickets Paris- Nice
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY