Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destination: 02 Nights at Mumbai & 03 Nights at Mahabaleshwar)
MAHABALESHWAR: Soaring peaks, breathtaking valleys. Lush flora. Cool, crisp mountain air. This is Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra’s most popular hill station, and once the summer capital of the Bombay Presidency during the British Raj.
Mahabaleshwar means ‘God of Great Power’ in Sanskrit. Indeed, the place is great and bountiful, rewarding the visitor with a mix of old-world charm, natural beauty and modernity.
Mahabaleshwar is known for its numerous sightseeing points, each providing a unique perspective of the majestic hill range. En route to Babington Point is Dhom dam, which is a good place to take a break. Or one could visit Old Mahabaleshwar and the famous Panchganga Mandir, which is said to contain the springs of five rivers: Koyna, Venna, Savitri, Gayatri and the sacred Krishna River. There’s also the Mahabaleshwar Mandir, revered for its Swayambhu Lingam
Mahableshwar is a great holiday destination throughout the year, except for the monsoon months. During the late-June to mid-September period, torrential rains virtually shut down this hill station, so travel is not advised at this time.
Day 01: MUMBAI
Arrive Mumbai airport / railway station. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to the hotel, check into your hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at Mumbai hotel.
Day 02: MUMBAI
After breakfast, depart for sightseeing of Elephanta Caves. Return back in the afternoon & after Lunch Half day sightseeing of South Mumbai Covering Gateway of India, Mumbai Natural History Museum, Mumbai University, Victoria Terminus – CST, Crawford Market, Fashion Street, Flora Fountain, Hanging Gardens, Marine Drive etc… Evening return to the hotel. Overnight at Mumbai hotel.
Day 03: MUMBAI – MAHABALESHWAR
After early breakfast, checkout from the hotel and depart to Mahabaleshwar. On arrival check into the hotel, evening is free to explore the town on your own. Overnight at mahabaleshwar hotel.
Day 04: MAHABALESHWAR
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Mahabaleshwar sightseeing. Later return to hotel, evening free at leisure or explore city and local shopping area. Overnight at mahabaleshwar hotel.
Day 05: MAHABALESHWAR – PANCHGANI – MAHABALESHWAR
After early breakfast proceed to Panchgani, en-route visit Pratapgarh fort. After sightseeing of Panchgani, evening return to Mahabaleshwar. Overnight at Mahabaleshwar hotel.
Day 06: MAHABALESHWAR DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel and depart to Mumbai, on arrival drop at airport / railway station to board for your next destination.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Mumbai on room + breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation at Mahabaleshwar on room + breakfast basis
- Arrival / Departure from Mumbai airport / railway station.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Sightseeing other than mention in Tour programmed.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Govt. Service tax
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY