Duration 05 Nights / 06 days
Destination Covered: Male & Colombo
Colombo is Sri Lanka’s capital and largest city, Colombo, is at first glance a confusing jumble of bustling streets, modern office blocks, peeling colonial buildings, and downcast apartments. But get past the traffic fumes and you’ll find plenty to see and do. There are fine restaurants, a buzzing nightlife scene, and good museums, parks, and beautiful Buddhist temples that are all worth visiting. As an exciting blur of colors and cultures, Colombo presents a neatly packaged microcosm of this island nation.
Maldives, where sands are white as the smiles of the locals, where fish swim happily in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, where the weather is a dream, and the deep rays of the sun wait to engulf you their arms.
Day 01 : ARRIVE MALE
Welcome to Maldives – the land of sparkling white beaches, turquoise lagoons, clear warm waters and coral reefs! Upon arrival at the Maldives Airport you will be met by our local representative for your transfer to the hotel. After check in at the hotel rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Male.
Day 02 : MALE
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy your day at leisure. Maldives is a paradise for adventure and sports lovers. Go water skiing, water skiing, wind surfing, water surfing, snorkeling, sailing and windsurfing, or enjoy beach volleyball and basketball (optional tour price is not included in the main tour package price). Overnight at the hotel in Male.
Day 03 : MALE
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you may further explore the activities available at resort on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Male.
Day 04 : MALE – COLOMBO
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Male Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Arrive Colombo airport. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel. Check into hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Colombo.
Day 05: COLOMBO
After breakfast at hotel, depart for city tour of Colombo. It includes a drive through the Dutch-Portuguese Fort area, mosques, temples and churches, law courts and parliament buildings, the Independence Square, Convention Center (BMICH) and the National Museum. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Colombo.
Day 06: COLOMBO DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Colombo Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 03 Nights accommodation at Male hotel as per your package preference.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Colombo hotel as per your package preference.
- Daily Breakfast (Total 05 breakfast)
- Return airport transfer on share coach basis.
- Tour as per itinerary
- Return airport transfer by speed boat in Maldives
- Honeymoon freebies as per Hotel policy in Maldives.
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY