Duration: 04 Nights/05 Days
Destination: 02 Nights at Lonavala & 02 Nights at Mahabaleshwar
Lonavala is a city and a popular hill station in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Lonavala is situated in the district of Pune and is 64 km away from it. It is elevated at the height of 625m and is popular tourist spot in entire Maharashtra. It is well connected by road and rail. Lonavala is situated on the Pune-Mumbai express way and hence connected well to Pune, Mumbai and other cities and towns of the state. Lonavala has its own railway station which is well linked to Pune and other cities of the state. Closest airport is Pune Airport which is connected by several flights to Mumbai and Delhi.
Places of interest:
Rajmachi Point is famous sightseeing point situated 6km away from Lonavala. This point offers beautiful views of surrounding valleys and Shivaji’s favorite fort Rajmachi fort would be seen from here.
Rye wood Park is another place of interest. It also houses a Shiva temple nearby. Val van dam is another place to visit near Lonavala. It is just 2km away from the town. The dam has at its foot a beautiful garden. Lonar Lake is a fascinating place which offers wonderful surrounding sceneries the lake is just 1.5 km from the town. Duke’s Nose is a popular cliff near Lonavala. The cliff is named after Due wellington whose nose resemble the popular cliff. Karla Caves, Lohagad fort, Lion’s Point, Tungarli Lake, Shooting Point and wax museum –these are some other places of attraction in Lonavala.
MAHABALESHWAR: Soaring peaks, breathtaking valleys. Lush flora. Cool, crisp mountain air. This is Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra’s most popular hill station, and once the summer capital of the Bombay Presidency during the British Raj.
Mahabaleshwar means ‘God of Great Power’ in Sanskrit. Indeed, the place is great and bountiful, rewarding the visitor with a mix of old-world charm, natural beauty and modernity.
Mahabaleshwar is known for its numerous sightseeing points, each providing a unique perspective of the majestic hill range. En route to Babington Point is Dhom dam, which is a good place to take a break. Or one could visit Old Mahabaleshwar and the famous Panchganga Mandir, which is said to contain the springs of five rivers: Koyna, Venna, Savitri, Gayatri and the sacred Krishna River. There’s also the Mahabaleshwar Mandir, revered for its Swayambhu Lingam
Mahableshwar is a great holiday destination throughout the year, except for the monsoon months. During the late-June to mid-September period, torrential rains virtually shut down this hill station, so travel is not advised at this time.
Day 01: MUMBAI / PUNE – LONAVALA
On arrival Mumbai / Pune airport or railway station, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later depart for Lonavala. On arrival check into the Hotel. Day free at leisure or go for local sightseeing on your own. Overnight at Lonavala hotel.
Day 02: LONAVALA
After breakfast depart for full day sightseeing of Lonavala. Later return to the hotel. Evening free to explore local market and city.
Day 03: LONAVALA – MAHABALESHWAR
After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and depart to Mahabaleshwar. On arrival check into the Hotel. Evening free to explore the city on your own. Overnight at mahabaleshwar hotel.
Day 04: MAHABALESHWAR
After breakfast at hotel depart for full day sightseeing of Mahabaleshwar. Later return to the hotel. Evening free to explore local market and city.
Day 05: MAHABALESHWAR DEPARTURE
After breakfast at hotel, Check out from hotel and depart to Mumbai/ Pune, on arrival drop at railway station/airport to board for your next destination.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Lonavala on room + breakfast basis.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Mahabaleshwar on room + breakfast basis.
- Arrival / Transfer from Mumbai-Pune
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Sightseeing other than mention in Tour programmed.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Govt. Service tax
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY