Duration 06 Nights / 07 days
Destination Covered : Dubai
Welcome to Dubai, city of merchants, cultural crossroads, second largest of the seven emirates in the UAE. A country where the dust of the desert is clearing to reveal the potential for one of the most significant international cities of the 21st century.
Come visit, live or do business in this once sleepy desert town that has exploded onto the international scene and acclaimed as a rising star as a destination. Discover our heritage and culture, see its globally unique landmarks, indulge in 7 star luxury or challenge yourself to an adventure in its mystical deserts.
Mauritius will enchant you, will uplift your soul, making you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together, offers an essential beauty that will compel to return to its shores time and time again. May your stay with us remain engraved in your memory forever.
Day 01: ARRIVE MAURITIUS
Arrive at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport of Mauritius. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel, check into your hotel. Day free at leisure or enjoy the beautiful beaches of Mauritius.
Day 02: NORTH TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, Depart for a full day North tour to Port Louis the capital of Mauritius. Visiting the historical buildings of Port Louis, La Citadelle – a stone fortress situated on top of a hill offering a magnificent view of Port Louis, Caudan waterfront – It has many shops, food courts, craft market, movie theatre, casino etc. On tour you have an option of taking world famous Pamplemousses Garden which was renamed in 1988 in honors’ of the late Prime Minister, total 60-acre garden boasts 500 different species of plants, of which 80 are palms. (on your own).
Day 03: SOUTH ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, Depart for full day South Island tour, visit the craters of Trou Aux Cerf’s – an extinct volcanic crater covered with greenery and offering a breathtaking view, sacred lake of Grand Bassin – according to Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva carrying the water of The Holy Gangas, dropped a few drops on the island and a lake was formed. One of the island’s two natural lakes, later depart for Black River Gorge & Chamarel – seven colored earth – where volcanic ash colored is naturally displayed in 7 different colors – red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow never erode in spite of torrential downpours and adverse climatic conditions.
Day 04: ILE AUX CERF TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, Depart for ‘ILE AUX CERF’ tour. This magical place, with limpid lagoon, white sand and palm fringed beaches must come close to paradise. A day will have surely provide the abiding memory of Mauritius, with water- sport facilities like water ski(on your own), banana boat (on your own) & speed boat ride (on your own) are available.
Day 05: DEPARTURE FROM MAURITIUS
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out from hotel and keep your luggage in strong room at the hotel. Your full day is free, at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own, You also have a option of taking Undersea walk or Blue Safari Submarine Dive, & take a walk under water and get a closer look at the fascinating marine life, even if you don’t know how to swim! Or Blue Safari Submarine dive 35 meter into Ocean, during 40 Minutes dive, amongst multicolored fish, you will discover the beauty of the corals and who knows what surprise awaits you on the dive!
Return to hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for SSRG International airport, Mauritius, for your overnight flight to Dubai. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
DAY 06: ARRIVAL IN DUBAI – EVENING DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and assisted at the Dubai International Airport and transferred to Dubai Hotel. On arrival breakfast at your hotel ( Optional on an extra cost). Morning is at leisure to relax, enjoy hotel facilities or to pursue independent activities. Later in the day, you will be picked up from your hotel to enjoy a safari in the desert with a BBQ dinner & Belly Dance program in evening at end of the tour. This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to visit camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 07: DUBAI – HALF DAY CITY TOUR AND DHOW CRUISE
This morning, following breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and depart on a half-day city tour with English speaking guide. Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts with a photo-shop at the famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque. Passing by the Sheikh Saeed House (former residence of the ruling family), the tour then continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Before savoring the sights and sounds of the fruit and vegetable market, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai – the gold souk. Later in the day, for a fabulous relaxing evening, you will be transferred to board traditional Arabian dhow for an evening’s cruise on the Creek. An imaginative way of viewing Dubai is to take a tour of creek by traditional wooden dhow or cabin cruiser. Majority of the landmarks can be viewed from the waterway. It offers an intriguingly different view of the beautiful City-Dubai, which is a delightful mix and match of traditional and modern way of life. The splendid example of modern architecture like the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce. What more could one ask for than a romantic dinner aboard in a dhow as it slips silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight. Enjoy a sumptuous feast of Lebanese cuisine and Arabic coffee – a delicious taste of true Arabian hospitality. Overnight in Dubai. (BD)
DAY 08: DEPART DUBAI
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Dubai Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 04 night’s accommodation in Mauritius as per your package preference.
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis.
- Full day Port Louis tour with shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket Shopping
- Full day South Tour with entrance fees at Cameral
- Full day Ile Aux Cerf’s with speed boat transfer (Exclusive of waterfall visit)
- 04 Breakfasts & 04 Dinners in Mauritius.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Dubai as per your package preference.
- 02 breakfast in Dubai hotel
- Half day city tour of Dubai & Dhow Cruise with dinner
- Desert Safari with bar-be-Q dinner
- VISA cost
- OK to board Message
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Mauritius Visa fee
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY