Duration 04 Nights / 05 days
Destination Covered : Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur
Langkawi, on Northwestern shore of Malaysia is a archipelago of Langkawi Islands. Situated Just where the Indian Ocean narrows down into the Straits of Melaka, it was once a heaven for pirates. Today it serves as a retreat for visitors near and far.
Nestled against a dramatic backdrop of mountains are ancient lakes and forests, waterfalls and beaches, all of which enhance the wonder that is Langkawi. Blessed with balmy climate that promises warm temperatures throughout the year, it beckons visitors seeking escape from day to day life.
Your Dreamland… Beautifully un-spoilt, Langkawi’s rugged beauty and local legends offer an irresistible combination of cultural and natural attractions. It’s an ideal place to discover the great outdoors. Play golf, go snorkeling, visit the marine park, charter a boat or take a cable car to the top of the mountain.
Day 01: LANGKAWI
Arrive Langkawi International airport. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to your hotel. Check into hotel. Day free at leisure. Langkawi is famous for beautiful beaches, world – class infrastructure, mangroves rich in flora and fauna, ultra- cheap duty-free shopping and fascinating legends.
Day 02: LANGKAWI:
After breakfast, enjoy a half day island tour of Langkawi. Visit the spectacular Mahsuri Tomb, Eagle Square and Kuah Town during your visits. In the afternoon, embark on an optional island hopping tour or a mangrove boat cruise and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the fauna, the rock formations and the dark limestone caves. Stay overnight at hotel in Langkawi. (Breakfast included)
Day 03: LANGKAWI – KUALA LUMPUR :
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to airport to board flight for Kuala Lumpur. Meet & assist by our local representative at the airport. Later transfer to hotel. Check into hotel and day is free to explore this multicultural capital, Kuala Lumpur is home to green parks, skyscrapers, tropical storms and world-renowned food and shopping.
Day 04: KUALA LUMPUR
After taking breakfast at your hotel, we proceed on a panoramic city tour of the sprawling capital city of Kuala Lumpur. A guided city tour with photo stops wherever possible. Some of the places covered in the city tour are as follows: KING’S PALACE: Istana Negara is the official residence of the King, located on a hillock. Green lawns, ponds and trees surround the palace. NATIONAL MONUMENT: One of the world’s largest freestanding giant bronze sculptures. Besides the monument are the ASEAN gardens and a memorabilia of Malaysia’s Prime Minister.
NATIONAL MOSQUE: This Moorish mosque rests on the confluence of the Klang and Gombak Rivers, the birthplace of Kuala Lumpur. The first settlers built their shacks at this very place, when they came in search of tin. MERDEKA ‘SQUARE: It is the historic square where the Union Jack was lowered and the Malaysian flag was hoisted. A 100-meter high flagpole is one of the tallest in the world. NATIONAL MUSEUM: Located atop a hill, built in the style of a Malay palace, depicts scenes of Malaysian history and crafts and reflects a colorful past of the country. Evening is free for personal activities or takes optional tour in Kuala Lumpur.
Afternoon at leisure – day has been specially kept free for you to go shopping in Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur offers the best shopping bargains for clothes, footwear, watches, electronics, computers, cosmetics or cameras. Visit the many shopping Plazas -Lot 10, BB, Suria KLCC, Sungai wang or Putra Place etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: KUALA LUMPUR DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Kuala Lumpur Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Langkawi as per your package preference.
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis
- Daily breakfast ( Total 04 breakfast)
- 02 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur as per your package preference.
- Half Day Langkawi Island tour on seat in coach basis.
- Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour on seat in coach basis
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY