Duration : 03 Nights & 04 Days
Destination Covered : Masai Mara
Introduction: Kenya is home to over 50 national parks and reserves, including six marine parks in the Indian Ocean. For flora and fauna enthusiasts, we recommend safari tours to the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo National Park, Aberdare National Park, Mount Kenya National Park, and Samburu Game Reserve. The sight of annual migration of millions of wildebeests and zebras into the Masai Mara from Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park can be a lifetime experience for you. On safari in Kenya, you will find spectacular mountain sceneries, fabulous beaches and coral reefs, magnificent lakes and deserts, and widespread savannah grassland. Kenya also has remarkable multi-ethnic cities, known for their rich and charming culture and architecture.
Day 01: Arrive In Nairobi. Drive To Masai Mara National Park
Meet and greet at your residence within Nairobi or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our representatives in the morning. Thereafter receive a short briefing about your safari which gives you a clear idea on the places you are going to visit as well as the accommodation arrangements. After the briefing drive past the dramatic escarpment as you head to Africa’s greatest Masai Mara national reserve. Lunch at the Lodge. Day free at leisure. Overnight at the Lodge
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 02: Masai Mara National Park
Spend the whole day at leisure with unlimited morning and afternoon game viewing drives in this reserve searching for the plain game guided by your expert driver guide. Everything in this reserve looks outstanding and the open savannah grassland ensures wildlife are never out of sight. Masai Mara national Reserve is famously known due to the great wildebeest migration taking place annually between the months of July and October. Overnight at the Lodge
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03: Masai Mara National Park
Spend a full day at leisure within the extensive and beautiful Mara reserve, looking out for the big five and enjoying morning and afternoon game drives with all meals being served at the lodge. Optional activities include a visit to the Maasai villages, walking safaris or hot air balloon safari. Overnight at the Lodge
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04: Masai Mara – Nairobi – Departure
After breakfast depart from the park and return to Nairobi. Upon arrival, be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to catch your departure flight.
Our Choice of Lodges, Camps & Hotels
Mara Sopa Lodge
Mara Sentrim Camp
Ol Moran Tented Camp
Mara Simba Lodge
Mara Ashnil Camp
Mara Serena Safari Lodge.
Mara Intrepids Camp
Mara Explorer Camp
Fairmont Mara Safari Club
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- All park entrance fees and game drives
- Full board accommodation in Masai Mara
- All airport transfers on share coach / van basis
- Services of a professional English-speaking tour driver/guide
- Drinking water during the safari
- Transport in a private safari mini-van with pop up roof for game viewing and photography
- Visa Fees, Border Tax
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY