Located in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, the small hamlet called Chail is a place where time stands still. Nature is at her exuberant best and words like pollution and deforestation have never entered the dictionary of a person living in Chail.
Chail is built on three hills, The palace is on Rajgarh Hill, the Residency Snow View once occupied by British resident is on Pandhewa Hill and on the third hill is Sadh Tiba where Chail is situated. Overlooking the Satluj valley, Shimla and Kasauli are also visible at night from here
Day 01 : DELHI – CHAIL (335 KM – 6 ½ hrs)
Depart comfortably from Delhi and arrive Chail around lunch time. On arrival non alcohol welcome drink will be served. Check into your allocated tents. Lunch at camp site. Evening free to explore forest and go for short trek. Evening bonfire followed by dinner. Overnight camp.
Day 02: CHAIL
After breakfast start for adventure activities – Climb high on a rock or rappel down a mountain, Cross the Burma bridge or tackle the army obstacle Take the aerial route or be on foot or to put it simply go for Rock climbing, Rappelling, Trekking , Nature walk, Valley crossing, Tarzan swing, play Cricket, Volleyball, Basket ball, Badminton, Chess, Carom, Cards .“Whatever it be, adrenalin comes free”. Lunch at camp site. Later evening Sunset trek to Odli – Start trek one hour before sunset with torches and other required items from the Jungle Livinn camp. The trek is through reserve forests of deodar. The trek is very enjoyable with gradual climbs, reach at our proposed camp. Enjoy an evening with music and dance followed by dinner. Overnight camp.
Day 03: CHAIL DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out from camp and depart for your next destination.
PRICE PER PERSON ON SHARING BASIS :
SWISS TENTS – RS. 5350
SWISS COTTAGE– RS. 5750
- Above price is inclusive of accommodation in super luxurious Swiss tents or Cottages.
- 02 Children below 5 yrs complimentary without extra bed.
- Welcome drink on arrival (non- alcoholic).
- Outdoor games, Family Games
- Daily Bonfire
- Standard Package Includes Morning Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Meal Package Includes Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner
- Speacial Arrangement of Activities under supervision of Trained Professionals at additional Cost
- All the above tariffs are inclusive of all taxes
Note: The driver/helpers are charged Rs.250 for food and Rs. 400 for stay per day
- Flying Fox, Burma Bridge Rs 150 (per person per attempt)
- Valley Crossing Rs 150 (per person per attempt)
- Rappelling Rs 150 (per person per attempt)
- Rock climbing Rs 150 (per person per attempt)
- Artificial Wall climbing Rs 150 (per person per attempt)
- Package of all Activities Rs 500 (per person)
- Local guides are available for nature walks Rs. 300 per guide per day.
Price Not Included:
- Railway / airport / road transfers to and from Park woods, mineral water, hard beverages, in between snacks, laundry, any transportation or sightseeing, anything not explicitly mentioned above. These, if required, can be availed on extra payment.
- Optional Extras on Additional Payment: DJ, Guitarist + Vocalist, Folk Programs (Himachali / Punjabi), King’s Breakfast, Gala Dinner.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY