Duration 05 Nights / 06 days
Destination Covered : HONG KONG – MACAU – DISNEYLAND
Situated on the southeast coast of China, Hong Kong’s strategic location on the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea has made it one of the world’s most thriving and cosmopolitan cities.
A look at the city’s history could give a strong impression that change is the only constant here. However, despite all its reinventions, Hong Kong’s spirit has never changed. In fact, the same energy and dynamism that turned a group of sleepy fishing villages into a crossroads of international trade is now taking Asia’s world city into the 21st century. Experience that spirit and Hong Kong’s story yourself by exploring the city’s rich culture and heritage.
Day 1: HONG KONG
Welcome to Hong Kong – the Pearl of the Orient. After you have obtained your Visa-on-arrival at the airport, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later depart for hotel. check – in to hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore this vibrant city on your own. Overnight hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 02 : HONG KONG
After breakfast depart for Hong Kong City Tour that will take you to the Man Mo Temple, a temple dedicated to the God’s Man (Literature) and Mo (Martial Arts), Victoria Peak with one way tram ride to view the harbour and the Kowloon Peninsula, Aberdeen Fishing Village where you will get a unique opportunity to see the life style of Hong Kong fishing folks at first hand. Then proceed to the Repulse Bay to view the bay watch, the most-visited beach in town and summer escapade. Later you have the option to take a fun filled trip to the Ocean Park. It has the Middle Kingdom, where you will see many ancient structures such as temples, pavilions and streets. Walking through the Middle Kingdom, you come upon the Hong Kong Jockey Giant Panda Habitat. Taking the cable-car, visitors ascend to the headland section. From the cable-car, you will have an unparalleled spectacular view of Hong Kong Island. From here you can see the expanse of the marvelous maritime landscape comprised of Atoll Reef, Shark Aquarium, Ocean Theater and Ocean Park Tower. Hong Kong Ocean Park also is famous for its many thrilling rides on the headland.
Day 03 : HONG KONG – MACAU
After breakfast, depart for Hong Kong ferry terminal to board a high speed ferry to Macau. On arrival, proceed for a city tour of Macau. The tour begins by glimpsing the statue of Kun Lam, moving on to the landmark of Macau – Ruins of St. Paul’s. This Roman Catholic Church was built in 1602 and burned by fire in 1835. Next, proceed to visit the Mount Fortress, Macau’s principal military defense structure. Later, visit the Temple of A-Ma that was built 400 years ago in homage to a girl who saved seamen’s life. Get a panoramic view of the Kun Lam Temple, Penha Hill, Barrier Gate and Macau Tower Observatory Deck. Macau being a city that never sleeps, has bars, shops, restaurants, and casinos that remain open all night long. So tonight, explore the dazzling nightlife of this city on your own.
Day 04 : MACAU
Half day is free to explore the city of Macau on your own. Macau is quite an obscure place when you consider its colorful history; present positioning as a Special Administrative ‘Region’ of China and role as the gateway between the east and the west. Later depart for Hong Kong and transfer to Disneyland hotel. Overnight Hotel in Disneyland.
Day 05: DISNEYLAND
A day out with the famous and your favorite cartoons characters walking with you. The fun and frolic rides that would roll you up and down, and the Hong Kong delicacies would call for an ultimate entertainment and fun. Overnight stay at the hotel in Disneyland.
Day 06 : DISNEYLAND – HONG KONG AIRPORT
You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Hong Kong Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Hong Kong as per your package preference.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Macau as per your package preference.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Disneyland as per your package preference.
- Hong Kong Hotel to Ferry Terminal on SIC basis
- Ferry Ticket Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong.
- One day Macau Tour on SIC basis
- Half day Hong Kong tour on SIC basis.
- 1 Day pass entrance ticket to Disneyland
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis.
- Daily breakfast ( Total 05 breakfast)
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- For more details or customized this package please contact undersigned.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY