Duration 08 Nights / 09 days
Destination Covered: Jordan – Israel – Egypt
The capital city of Amman has been a crossroads for ancient civilizations for thousands of years, juxtaposing old and new and making for a compelling visit. Leafy suburbs, art galleries, trendy bars and cafés co-exist with ancient ruins and traditional souks.
Jerusalem : Steeped in religious tradition and history, Jerusalem is one of the holiest cities in the world. Serving as a pillar to the Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths, and this beautiful city has so much to offer travelers of any faith or creed. Even the non religious are guaranteed to be captivated by its old world charm, culture and heritage.
Visit the iconic pyramids of Giza, explore the ancient Valley of the Kings and the mighty temples of Abu Simbel. Cruise the Nile, discover ancient temples or dive and snorkel in the world famous Red Sea. Egypt has such an enormous selection of exciting things to see and do that even the most seasoned travelers cannot fail to be captivated!
Day 01: AMMAN
Ahlan Wa Sahlan – Welcome to Amman, Capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Arriving at Queen Alia Airport, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel. Check into hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Amman hotel.
Day 02: AMMAN – NAZARETH
After breakfast proceed to Madaba (the city of Mosaics) Greek Orthodox Church of St. George, Mount Nebo, ten minutes west of Madaba, the final station in the life of the prophet Moses, the Jordan Valley and the hills of Jerusalem – Moses viewed the Promised Land that he would never enter. Then drive to the Holy Land welcomed by our guide at the border. Proceed to Nazareth Church of the Annunciation, Mary’s House, and St. Joseph’s Workshop. Visit to Cana, where we renew our marriage vows at the place were Jesus performed His first miracle of changing water into wine. En-route to Tiberias view Mt Tabor. Overnight stay at Nazareth.
Day 03: NAZARETH – JERUSALEM
After breakfast visit Mount of Beatitude were Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount, continue to Capernaum where we visit Jesus synagogue and the House of St.Peter. Proceed to the Primacy of Peter, where Jesus appeared to his disciples after the Resurrection and where he performed the miraculous catch of the 153 fish and conferred Church authority upon Peter, continue on to Tabgha, the traditional site of the multiplication of loaves and fish followed by a boat ride on the sea of Galilee. We travel to Ardent where we renew our baptismal vows right at the Jordan River. We will be driving through Acre and Ceaseria. Drive along the coastal road to visit the old city of Jaffa and see the Church dedicated to St. Peter commemorating his miraculous healing of Tabita. Travel via Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, overnight stay in Jerusalem
Day 04: JERUSALEM
After breakfast Visit Mount of Olives and visit the Church of ascension, the church of Peter Noster, descend to Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept over Jerusalem, proceed to the Garden of Gethsemane, Basilica of the Agony and tomb of St. Mary, the traditional House of Caipas where Peter denied Jesus thrice and where Jesus was kept in the dungeon then proceed to Jericho, see Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree, Dead Sea, Bethlehem, proceed to Bethlehem the Shepherd’s Field and the Church of Nativity, the Birth Place of the Lord Jesus, Visit St. Jeromes Grotto where the Bible was translated from Hebrew. Dinner and overnight stay at Jerusalem.
After breakfast, proceed to Jerusalem, we enter the Old City through St. Stephen’s or Lion’s Gate. Continue on foot to the church of Condemnation and Flagellation, where we begin the Via Dolorosa,. The last five Stations of the Cross are situated inside the Holy Sepulcher. The present route, and follow the footsteps of our Lord Jesus on his way to Calvary, culminating the journey to Golgotha and the place of the tomb itself the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Visit St. Mark Convent the traditional site where Mary went to sleep after Cruzification, Last Supper Room, where we remember the Last Supper and the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles on Pentecost. There after walk to the Dormition Abby and the traditional site of the Tomb of King David (visit other Upper room). We end the day with visit to the Western Wailing Wall considered to be the holiest site for the Jews. Overnight stay at Jerusalem.
Day-06: JERUSALEM – TABHA/NUWEIBA
After breakfast at hotel, checkout from hotel. Depart for Nuweiba, En-route visit to Bethany, the house of Martha, Mary and Lazarus. Also on the way View Qumran caves, view statue of Loth’s wife Arrive Taba . Enter into Egypt. Complete the emigration and customs formalities & check –in hotel after lunch we proceed to the Red Sea beach for free time, Overnight stay at Tabha/Nuweiba
Day-07: NUWEIBA – CAIRO
After breakfast proceed to Sinai. Visit St. Catherine Monastery. Set beneath the mountain where Moses is said to have received the Ten Commandments. Saint Catherine Monastery has been one of the world’s great centers of religious pilgrimage for over fifteen centuries. Within its imposing walls rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures. And a 6th century church reputed to lie directly on the site of the Burning Bush. View the beautiful and historical Sinai Mountains and then proceed to Cairo Check-in hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay in Cairo
After breakfast visit to Pyramids, Sphinx, Old Cairo, Christian Church. However, it traditionally begins with the visit of the Holy Family to Egypt. Overnight stay in Cairo (Optional – Nile cruise)
Day-09: CAIRO DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 1 Night accommodation in Amman as per your package preference.
- 1 Night accommodation in Nazareth as per your package preference.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Jerusalem as per your package preference.
- 1 Night accommodation in Nuweiba as per your package preference.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cairo as per package preference.
- Daily breakfast( Total 08 breakfast)
- All sightseeing, transfer on share coach basis.
- Visa Fees, Border Tax
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY