Duration 08 Nights / 09 days
Destination Covered: Beijing, Xian & Shanghai
Beijing is the capital of the most populous country in the world, the People’s Republic of China, and also its second largest city after Shanghai. It was also the seat of the Ming and Qing dynasty emperors until the formation of a republic in 1911. Beijing is the political, educational and cultural centre of the country and as such it is rich in historical sites and important government and cultural institutions. The city is well known for its flatness and regular construction. There are only three hills to be found in the city limits (in Jingshan Park to the north of the famous Forbidden City).
Shanghai was the largest and most prosperous city in the Far East already during the 1930’s, and has remained the most developed city in mainland China. In the past 20 years Shanghai has again become an attractive city for tourists from all over the world.
Xi’an is considered one of China’s must see destinations, the home to the Terracotta Warriors. Xi’an is one of the few ancient Chinese cities with its old city wall still intact.
Day 01: ARRIVE BEIJING
Arrive Beijing airport, collecting your luggage and going through the customs, you will meet your local guide at the exit. The guide will accompany you during the private transfer to the hotel and help you with the check in procedure. The rest of the day is free at leisure to restore the energy and get ready for your exciting upcoming sightseeing.
Day 02: BEIJING
Being the capital of our nation for hundreds of years, Beijing is now the center of Chinese politics, economics and culture. The first stop of your journey is Tiananmen Square which is the symbol of our country. Thus there are hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world coming here every day. The main buildings around the square are the Monument to the People’s Heroes, Great Hall of the People, Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao and the National Museum. The flag-raising ceremony held in every morning and the flag-guardian soldier are also the bright scenery on the square. Going through the Tiananmen Tower and then the Meridian Gate, you will enter the Forbidden City, the imperial palace for the last two feudal dynasties, Ming and Qing. About 2 hours walking is needed to finish the visiting of the halls and palaces on the central axis and reach the Gate of Divine Prowess. Food is always an important part of an ancient culture. We offer an a la carte lunch (Optional on an extra cost) today for you to taste the original Chinese food. In the afternoon, visit the Temple of Heaven where the emperors offered the sacrifices to the heaven and prayed for good harvest. Then a thrilling Chinese Kung Fu Show awaits you at the Red Theatre. Return to hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: BEIJING
After buffet breakfast at hotel, drive about 1.5 hours to the Badaling Great Wall. As the hike takes about 2 hours, a light package and a pair of comfortable shoes are recommended. You guide will not accompany you during the climbing and you need to conquer this Wonder of the world all by yourself. When reaching the top, we believe you will be feeling great and proud. No lunch is arranged today as there are no decent dining places in the countryside. So we suggest you have a big breakfast in the morning at the hotel and bring some snacks with you. After a short rest for your brief lunch, we will take you to the Sacred Way. The stone statues of animals and people along the way are in pairs. They are the guardians and represented the power and dignity of the emperors buried in the Ming Tombs. On the way back to your hotel, you will have a chance to take pictures of the Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium) and the Water Cube (National Aquatics Center). The light show at night is gorgeous. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: BEIJING – XIAN
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Later explore the Summer Palace and have a Hutong tour. Reputed as the ‘Museum of Imperial Garden’, the Summer Palace is an imperial garden and temporary dwelling palace for the emperors built 260 years ago. It is also a large-scaled natural mountain and water garden. Enjoying the rickshaw riding through Hutongs will be your memorable experience. Here you will feel the special Beijing culture and history by visiting the famous romantic Shichahai, classic Yinding Bridge, dazzling Yandaixiejie, grand Bell tower or Drum tower and local flavored family. Later transfer to Beijing airport to board flight for Xian. On arrival Xian , Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel. Check into hotel and evening free at leisure.
Day 05: XIAN
After breakfast at hotel depart for sightseeing tour. The highlight of today is the ‘Eighth Wonder’ of the world, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is a huge underground military museum constructed as an accessory pit of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum. In the museum, you will not only appreciate the amazing warrior figures, but also enjoy the display of Chinese ancient weapons, which exemplify the wisdom of the laboring people over 2,200 years ago. In the afternoon, visit one of the landmarks of Xian, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Originally built to collect Buddhist scriptures, now the pagoda has been a symbol of this ancient capital city. Later, our guide will take you to the Provincial History Museum, the most comprehensive museum exhibiting ancient China in all aspects. This evening, you will enjoy a marvelous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show and the Dumpling Dinner at Shaanxi Opera Theatre. The show will take you back to 1400 years ago – the dreamy and glorious Tang Dynasty. Overnight Xian hotel.
Day 06: XIAN
After breakfast at hotel depart for sightseeing. Pay a visit to the City Wall in the morning. Originally built as military defensive systems in the Ming Dynasty, at present, a garden has been built along the wall. Standing on it, you may see the local people doing morning exercises, singing, playing games. In the afternoon, continue to visit the Great Mosque, a place where the local Muslims attend worship ceremony. You may have a glimpse of Muslims’ life here.
Day 07: XIAN – SHANGHAI
After early breakfast, check out from hotel. Later transfer to Xian airport to board flight for Shanghai. On arrival Shanghai airport, Meet & assist at the airport by our local representative. Later transfer you to hotel. The rest of the day is free on your own exploration. The various styles of night bars can absolutely satisfy and enrich your night life.
Day 08: SHANGHAI
After breakfast depart for Shanghai Museum. It is a large museum exhibiting the ancient art while featuring bronze ware, chinaware, calligraphy and painting. Then, proceed to the Yuyuan Garden, which is a famous classic garden of south region. The beautiful scenery and quiet atmosphere here make it a peaceful place in bustling city. In the afternoon, we will transfer you to the Bund area for a short cruise on the Huangpu River. Standing on the cruise ship, you will see many western-style buildings from Shanghai’s colonial days in Puxi area. While on Pudong side, rows of skyscrapers will come into view. The utterly different buildings are the best records of the development of the city. You will explore the Bund area and then visit an old street.
Day 09 : DEPARTURE FROM SHANGHAI
After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Depart for Shanghai Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Beijing as per your package preference.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Xian as per your package preference.
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis.
- Internal Domestic flight ticket from Beijing to Xian and Xian to Shanghai.
- 07 Breakfast.
- 02 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur as per your package preference.
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- For more details or customized this package please contact undersigned.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY