Duration : 06 Nights & 07 Days
Destination Covered : Gold Coast – Sydney
Gold Coast: Australia’s Gold Coast is a modern city of glittering high-rise buildings, built around superb beaches, including the world renowned ‘Surfers Paradise’.
Australia’s sixth largest city, and the second largest in the state of Queensland, the Gold Coast is where the ‘bikini’ was born. Along with endless stretches of golden beaches, there are international theme parks, designer boutiques, luxurious spa retreats, world-class golf courses, award-winning restaurants, up market bars and lively nightclubs.
The Gold Coast is also the gateway to some of Queensland’s best natural attractions. Whale-watch, island-hop and discover the area’s Aboriginal culture. Travel west you’ll find one of Australia’s most biologically diverse regions, the lush rainforest-cloaked hinterland with World Heritage-listed national parks such as Lamington, Border Ranges, Main Range and Nightcap.
Sydney: Discover Sydney, Australia’s famous harbour city and the capital of New South Wales.
Plan your Sydney holiday using our three-day itinerary, which takes in the attractions around Sydney Harbour, beaches and inner-city precincts. Read up on the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains and the Six Foot Track bushwalk.
For more Sydney holiday ideas, read our articles on the Hunter Valley, Sydney’s sparkling beaches, the Bondi to Bronte walk and the annual Sydney to Hobart yacht race.
Day 01: BRISBANE–GOLDCOAST
Arrive Brisbane airport, after Customs and immigration clearance Meet and assist by our local representative. Later transfer to Gold coast hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in hotel at Gold Coast.
Day 02: GOLD COAST
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast morning Pickup for Movie World. From heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the colorful but gentle rides in Looney Tunes Village to the laugh-a-minute antics of the Police Academy Stunt Show. Evening at leisure or Optional visit Q1 Observation Deck which takes you to the highest point above the Gold Coast for stunning 360 degree views from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
Day 03: GOLD COAST
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast morning depart for Sea World. Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions. Shark Bay is the world’s largest man-made lagoon system for sharks and houses some of the most awe-inspiring of the species. Evening at leisure to explore Surfer’s Paradise …Its streets are filled with hundreds of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, duty free stores, day spas, art ,fashion houses and entertainment for all ages. Optional book yourself to witness horror show-“Dracula”
Day 04: SYDNEY
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast morning depart for your flight to Sydney. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel. Sydney – Australia’s Olympic City. Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world’s most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city. Evening free time to stroll at various Cafes /Shops at Darling Harbour.
Day 05: SYDNEY
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast morning pickup for Half day -Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points. Continue to Guided Tour to Opera House. Tour ends at Opera house. Return to hotel on your own. Afternoon at leisure. Evening enjoy spectacular view of Sydney Harbour with Indian dinner at Show boat Cruise. (Transfer to Showboat not included).
Day 06: SYDNEY
Explore Sydney with Sydney Attraction Pass including entry to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower +OZ Trek, Sydney wildlife with one day unlimited ride of Monorail. Optional activities to choose from…Full Port Stephens/Full day Blue Mountain or activities like Bridge Climbing, Jet Boating, and Helicopter ride.
Day 07: SYDNEY DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast at Gold Coast.
- Sea World and Movie World with transfers Airport transfers
- Tours and Transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast at Sydney.
- City Tour with Opera house (Return Transfers to Hotel on Your Own).
- Sydney Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise (Transfers to Showboat not included).
- Sydney attraction pass (Sydney Wildlife, Sydney Aquarium, Sydney tower and Oz Trek with monorail (No transfers)
- Airport transfers on coach share basis.
*Show boat Indian Dinner cruise not operating on Monday, Wednesdays and Sundays
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note: Hotels is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provided.
Terms & Conditions
- International Hotel Check in time 1400 hrs Check out Time 1000hrs
- We Don’t Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. It’s Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels en route where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming.
- Transfer to pick up and drop point by short walk at Sydney and Melbourne.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing Rooms
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings. Please reach at pickup point at least 10mins before your given pickup time. And make yourself visible to Driver/Coach Captain.
- Coach drivers cannot wait if you are late. If you are late, you will need to make your own arrangements at own cost.
- The Australian Government has introduced full body scanners at international gateway airports – Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Melbourne and Gold Coast – as part of its Strengthening Aviation Security Initiative.
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY