Duration: 05 Night / 06 Days
02 Nights at Diveagar / 01 Night at Dapoli / 02 Nights at Ganpatipule
Dapoli has one of the longest stretches of beach in the entire Konkan. The Dapoli beaches starting from Dabhol stretches through Ladghar and Karde right up till Kelshi. Most of the beaches in Dapoli have a fine white sand cover however underneath it is fine black sand. Most of the beaches in Dapoli are connected but for a few creeks in between and the adventurous can try a bike ride over the rocky stretches to reach the adjacent beach!
Diveagar, is a splendid beach about 15 kms from Shrivardhan and Harihareshwar. Diveagar is popular for its secluded beaches however, watch out for the crowd that throngs the suvarna ganesh temple housing a pure gold idol. Diveagar beach is not a flat beach unlike most of the other beaches in this region, be careful while playing in the waves as there are rocks strewn across at some parts of the beach.
Ganpatipule is a small village on the Konkan coast with a series of beaches and vantage points offering some stunning views of the sea. The Swayambhu Ganpati Temple, on the Ganapatipule beach itself is the primary attraction in Ganapatipule that draws thousands of pilgrims every year to this village. The tranquility of the temple percolates in the whole village and there is an aura of peace to Ganpatipule which is hard to miss.
Day 01: MUMBAI – DIVEAGAR
Arrive Mumbai / Pune airport or railway station, Meet& assist by our local representative. Later depart to Diveagar via Mahad. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Visit Harihareshwar beach in the evening. Overnight at Diveagar.
Day 02: DIVEAGAR
Morning after breakfast In Diveagar visit Shriwardhan Diveagar Beaches, ‘Peshwa’ Smarak and Bankot Fort at Bagmandala, & gold ganapati at Diveagar. Overnight at Diveagar.
Day 03: DIVEAGAR – DAPOLI
Morning after breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and depart for Dapoli. Arrive & transfer to Hotel. Post lunch visit Harnai Beach 15 Km, Ladghar Beach 10 Km, Anjarle Beach & Ganpati Temple 20 Km, Murud Beach. Overnight at Dapoli.
Day 04: DAPOLI – GANPATIPULE
Morning after breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and depart for Ganpatipule via Chiplun. Visit Riverview resort for lunch. Post lunch visit the ancient Parshuram temple which is famous for the 6th ‘Avtaar’ or incarnation of Vishnu. Proceed to Dervan a great historic museum. There are so many sculptures on Shivshai & Peshweshahi. Proceed further to Ganpatipule.Arrive & transfer to hotel. Overnight at Ganpatipule
Day 05: GANPATIPULE
Morning after breakfast departs for full day sightseeing of Ratnagiri, & surroundings. Visit fort “Ratnadurg”, Shri Bhageshwar Mandir ‘Veer Vignesh’ & ‘Ashtadashbhuj’ Ganapati.This type of sculpture is only one in India. Rajiwada Bunder It is at Bhatye. The Bhatye beach is very clean & beautiful. Return back to Ganpatipule in the evening. Visit Ganapati Mandir & beach. Overnight at Ganpatipule.
Day 06: GANPATIPULE – MUMBAI
Morning after breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and depart for Mumbai / Pnue on arrival drop at Airport/Railway Station to board for your next destination.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Accommodation 02 Nights at Diveagar / 01 Night at Dapoli / 02 Nights at Ganpatipule on room + breakfast basis.
- Return transfer from Mumbai / Pune
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Sightseeing other than mention in Tour programmed.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Govt. Service tax
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY