Duration : 05 Nights & 06 Days
Destination Covered : Siem Reap – Vientiane – P Luang Prabang
Today emerging from a troubled past, Cambodia once again displays the glories of an ancient civilization. The fabulous temple ruins of Angkor, one of the wonders of the Oriental world, ranked as the most spectacular historical site in the whole of Southeast Asia.
Moreover with Vientiane situated on the Mekong river which forms the lifeline of the country. Fly to Luangprabang the crown jewel of Laos, world heritage town registered by UNESCO. The Magical and charming Luangprabang city is a destination that every traveler has to see once in their lifetime.
Day 01: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL – ANGKOR TEMPLES TOUR
On arrival at Siem Riep Airport, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to your hotel. The town of Siem Reap is our base for visiting the world famous temples of the ancient city Angkor, which was the capital of the powerful Khmer Empire from 802 AD to 1350 AD.
After checking into the hotel, we drive towards the archeological area, and visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, and the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as most complete structure of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 02: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR TEMPLES (B)
Breakfast is served in the hotel. Today we continue exploring in some depth of the complex of Angkor. The jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is our first stop. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace the selves in the stone foundations of this structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. We visit this masterpiece as well as some of the surrounding temples including Banteay Kdei, Sra Srong, Ta Keo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevado. The grand circuit with Preah Khan, Kravan, Neak Pean, Krol Ko, Ta Som, East Mebon and Pre Rup Temples, is also visited this afternoon before we walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill for a view of the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 03: SIEM REAP – VIENTIANE (B)
Breakfast is served in the hotel. The next destination of our trip will be Vientiane via a short flight from Siem Reap. On arrival at Wattay Airport, you are met and transferred to our centrally located hotel. On the banks of the Mekong River, Vientiane is the charming and fascinating capital of Laos. This small city conjures up exotic images, with the curious mix of Lao, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, French influences. After a short rest, we enjoy our city tour, seeing Wat Si Saket, the oldest temple still standing in Vientiane. This amazing structure features remarkable frescoes and Buddha statues. A next stop is the former royal temple of Haw Pha Kaew, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. We also visit the imposing Patouxai Monument well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triomphe before continuing to the great sacred structure and symbol of Laos, That Luang Stupa. Overnight at hotel in Vientiane
Day 04: VIENTIANE – LUANG PRABANG (B)
The royal capital of the former Lane Xang Kingdom, Luang Prabang with its gleaming temple roofs, fading colonial architecture and stunning mountain backdrop retains an unique charm rarely found in all Asia. This morning we take a short flight to Luang Prabang. There is plenty to see in this delightful town, some of which are the impressive sputa of Wat Visoun, the shrine of Wat Aham and Wat Mai with five tiered roofs.
We include these sights in a half day guided tour which ends with a climb to Phousi Hill for a beautiful sunset view of the town and the Mekong River. There are 329 steps leading us on zigzag way past various temples to the sacred, gilded Stupa of Wat Phousi at the summit. Overnight at hotel in Luang Prabang
Day 05: LUANG PRABANG – PAKOU – LUANG PRABANG (B)
Breakfast is served in the hotel. Today we continue seeing this town with the magnificent Wat Xieng Thong, which nestles at the meeting of the Mekong and the Nam Khan River. The temple structures are decorated in various ways with gilded stuccoes and doorways while the main sim has a marvelous ‘tree life’ mosaic pattern on an outer wall. We board a boat for a leisurely trip on the Mekong River, stopping en route at Ban Xang Hai to visit the distillation of local rice wine. Upon leaving this village we wave our wave through the stunning mountain landscape to the mysterious Pak Ou Caves. They are crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes, all brought there by devout villagers. After the river trip we drive towards Ban Phanom and visit the hand weaving. Overnight at hotel in Luang Prabang
Day 06: LUANG PRABANG DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast is served in the hotel. The exploration of Luang Prabang would not be complete without a visit to the national museum at the former Royal Palace. This interesting structure displays a lovely collection of treasures and artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through the last sovereign. We then spend our time wandering through the charming streets until transferring to the airport for onwards flight.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- All accommodation basing on twin sharing with daily breakfast.
- All transfers and land transportation in private vehicles.
- Local an English speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Entrances fees as per itinerary
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY