Delhi – Dharamshala – Delhi
Duration: 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Dharamshala is a beautiful town and a municipal council in Kangra district in the northern regions of India in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It offers Breathtaking views of the snow-laden mountains, exotic culture, quaint old monasteries and many tourist attractions. Dharamshala located near foot of snow wrapped lofty Dhauladhar range and offers a magnificent views of snowy peaks, deodar forest and pine forests, tea garden and beautiful hills. Numerous streams, cool healthy air, attractive surroundings and the nearby snowline, Dharamsala has everything for a perfect holiday with full of peaceful life. Today, Dharamshala in the north Indian State of Himachal Pradesh is home to a large Tibetan Community who has made Dharamshala their home.
Day 01: ARRIVAL DHARAMSHALA
Arrive Dharamsala. On arrival meet and greet by our representative, later transfer to the hotel. Check into your hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: DHARAMSHALA
After Breakfast, visit Bhagsu Nag Temple, Norbulingka Institute which is perhaps one of its best in the world. The institute has its own temple, Museum, Meditation Hall; One thousand one hundred and seventy-three images of the Buddha decorate the forty-four foot high temple hall. Visit Dalai Lama Temple, afternoon enjoy a walk along the mall road, where Tibetan refugees display and sell their crafts. Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamsala.
Day 03: DHARAMSHALA – KANGRA – DHARAMSHALA (34 KM.) SIGHTSEEING
After early breakfast full day tour to Kangra and visiting Kangra Art Gallery, Kangra Art Museum, Mata Brijeshwari Temple (Kangra Temple) and Kangra Fort. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Dharamshala Town – The Mall (Mac – Leodganj). Overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 04: DHARAMSHALA – GOPALPUR ZOO – PALAMPUR – DHARAMSHALA (37 KM.)
After early breakfast full day tour to Palampur en-route visiting Gopalpur National Park, Palampur Tea Garden/Estates and Palampur Bazaar. Overnight stay at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 05: DHRAMSHALA DEPARTURE
After early breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Delhi and in time drop up to Airport/Railway Station for further journey.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
Tour Package Inclusions
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on Room + Breakfast basis.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.( Subject to transportation book through us).
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY