Duration: 05 Night/06 Days
01 Night at Mumbai / Pune, 01 Night at Ratnagiri,
02 Nights at Ganpatipule & 01 Night at Guhagar
Ratnagiri is a district with many popular holiday destinations, at the same time Ratnagiri city itself is a beach destination. Ratnagiri.ind.in is an attempt to be a comprehensive repository of tourist information about Ratnagiri to plan a holiday in Ratnagiri city. We have provided information about all the beaches in entire Ratnagiri district too.
Guhagar is situated on west coast of India. It is situated between Sahyadri mountain range and Arabian Sea. Surrounded by an area called KOKAN (A narrow strip of 720 Kilometer land running parallel to Arabian coast, only in the state of Maharashtra is called KOKAN).A word GUHAGAR means cave house in local language. Guhagar is a scenic town with hilly terrain. A perfect tropical paradise. It is even called a temple town. To name few, Ancient Hindu temple of Vyadeshwar , temple of durgadevi, temple of Lord Ganesh or Kopri Narayan mandir . Guhagar beach (about 6 kilometer long) is one of the main tourist destinations, and is a unique place to enjoy Konkani culture. Long lonely beach with silky white sand is a perfect gateway to rural tourism. It happens to be a major attraction to holiday maker. This uncontaminated and secluded virgin beach is simply addictive to almost all the people visiting this small town.
Comprising of waterfalls, mountains, spectacular sunset view on beach, temple and lush green valley during monsoon season Guhagar offers you splendid traveling experience. Guhagar is well famous for its tropical fruits like Alphonso mangoes, coconuts (“Mohacha Naral” is sweet like sugarcane juice) cashew nuts, jackfruits, betel nuts and large variety of fresh sea food.
Ganpatipule is a small village on the Konkan coast with a series of beaches and vantage points offering some stunning views of the sea. The Swayambhu Ganpati Temple, on the Ganapatipule beach itself is the primary attraction in Ganapatipule that draws thousands of pilgrims every year to this village. The tranquility of the temple percolates in the whole village and there is an aura of peace to Ganpatipule which is hard to miss.
Day 01: ARRIVE MUMBAI / PUNE
On arrival Mumbai / Pune airport or railway station, Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel. After check into the hotel, day free at leisure. Overnight at Mumbai / Pune.
Day 02: MUMBAI / PUNE – RATNAGIRI
Morning after early breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and depart for Ratnagiri.On Arrival at Ratnagiri, check into the hotel. Evening free to explore the city. Overnight at Ratnagiri.
Day 03: GANPATIPULE
Morning after breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and depart to visit places of interest and temples in Ratnagiri City, visit Aquarium, Theeba Palace etc. Later in the evening depart to Ganapatipule, on arrival check in to the hotel. Overnight at Ganpatipule.
Day 04: GANPATIPULE
In the morning darshan at Swayambhu Ganesh Mandir, return to hotel for breakfast. Later visit Bhatye Beach and proceed to Pawas, take lunch at Pawas and proceed to Purnagad, Kasheli and Adivare. Evening return to Ganapatipule. Overnight at Ganpatipule.
Day 05: GUHAGAR
Morning after breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and visit Sangameshwar, take lunch and go to Marleshwar. Evening arrival at Guhagar, check in to the hotel. Overnight at Guhagar.
Day 06: GUHAGAR – MUMBAI / PUNE
Morning after breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and depart to Mumbai/Pune on arrival drop at Airport / Railway Station to board for your next destination.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Accommodation 01 Night at Mumbai /Pune, 01 Night at Ratnagiri, 02 Nights at Ganpatipule & 01 Night at Guhagar on room + breakfast basis.
- Return transfer from Mumbai / Pune
- All applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Sightseeing other than mention in Tour programmed.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Govt. Service tax
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which is published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY