This is the perfect place to do nothing! A worthy undertaking indeed, favourite of mystics and philosophers down the ages.
The Camp is in what was formerly a part of a fruit orchard in Haloni Pul, Rajgarh. Around are giant Deodar trees, terraced farms, fruit orchards and of course the towering presence of the Himalayas.
Towered by a thick Deodar and pine forest and set in a once upon a time blooming orchard of apple, peach, apricot and plums, Camp BodhiSatva is one for the calling. The surroundings will make you reminisce, the place will make you nostalgic and the weather will turn you in to an incorrigible romantic.
Its place that can let you be, make you see, let you indulge and be high on life at all times. The perfect destination for your BodhiSatva.
Location & Route: A detailed route description would look like this
Delhi – Karnal – Ambala (200 KM) – Panchkula – Kalka (260 KM) – Barog – Solan (300 KM) – Ochghat – Yashwant Nagar – Sanora – Rajgarh (340 KM) – Haloni Pul – Camp BodhiSatva (345 KM)
Upon reaching the town of Rajgarh, cross the main market and bus terminal and take the lower road on the first fork. Here on its a no diversion road up to the next 4.5 KM. You will see a small board for directions to the camp here. Your reservation voucher will have a number that you can call and some one will meet you at the road.
Day 01: DELHI – RAJGARH ( BODHI SATVA CAMP)
Depart comfortably from Delhi and arrive Bodhi Satva Camp around lunch time. On arrival non alcohol welcome drink will be served. Check into your allocated tents. Lunch at camp site. Evening free to explore forest and go for short trek. Evening bonfire followed by dinner. Overnight camp.
Day 02 : BODHI SATVA CAMP
After breakfast enjoy full day activities i.e. Hiking, Rock Climbing and Rappelling, Rappelling, River Crossing, Flying Fox, Obstacle Course, Bird Watching, Visit to the Waterfall. Lunch at camp site. Evening optional visit to the Monastery – A beautiful monastery at Ochghat is definitely worth exploring on your way to or back from the Camp. The Bon Po Monastery is 40 years old and has a separate section for women monks. Evening bonfire followed by dinner. Overnight Camp.
Day 03: BODHI SATVA CAMP DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out from camp. Later depart for your next destination.
PRICE PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARE: RS. 6500 PER PERSON
- Camp(tented) Accommodation on twin share at the Camp BodhiSatva.
- All meals (2 X b/f, 2 X Lunch, 2X dinner)
- AM/PM tea / Coffee Supplements with cookies
- Daily Bonfires
- Light Snacks / Munchies around the Bonfire
- Use of In-house obstacle course under professional supervision
- All available activities at the camp under professional supervision and all field activity and safety gear. Activities Include
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling
- River Crossing / Tyrolean Traverse, Flying Fox
- Team Building Games
- Escorted Hikes and Walks in the surrounding Hills
Price Not Included:
- Railway / airport / road transfers to and from Park woods, mineral water, hard beverages, in between snacks, laundry, any transportation or sightseeing, anything not explicitly mentioned above. These, if required, can be availed on extra payment.
- Optional Extras on Additional Payment: DJ, Guitarist + Vocalist, Folk Programs (Himachali / Punjabi), King’s Breakfast, Gala Dinner.
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax
Supplements and additional costs per person per day basis
- Cocktail Snacks (1 veg and 1 non veg) – Rs. 300.00
- Unlimited Fruit Juices Supplement (b/f and Bonfire) – Rs. 250.00
- Unlimited Soft Drinks Supplement (b/f and Bonfire) – Rs. 250.00
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY