Duration 07 Nights / 08 days
Destination Covered: Istanbul, Ephesus, Pamukkale,
Hierapolis, Konya, Cappadocia
Turkey: the cradle of cultures and civilizations connecting Europe and Asia and capital of civilizations that have reined the lands of Anatolia for centuries. Since the beginning of history, Anatolia, well known as one the earliest settlements, has continued to flourish with the migration of various tribes, and accumulated a large cultural heritage through a line of succeeding empires and civilizations. Many empires ranging from the Sumerians to the Hittites, the Lydians to the Byzantines and the Seljuks to the Ottomans have once thrived and expired within the borders of Turkey.
Ankara is the capital of Turkey, which established a democratic regime with the foundation of the Turkish Republic in 1923. The Bosporus and the Dardanelles, connecting the seas of this magnificent landscape surrounded by the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, Aegean and Marmara seas, function as bridges connecting the lands of the region almost like silk threads.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL TO ISTANBUL
Upon arrival in Istanbul, the city of two continents, you will be greeted by “Veni Vidi Travel” representative with Turkish hospitality & accompanied during your transfer to the hotel (Check-In 13:00), where you will be briefed by your travel consultant. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 02: BEST OF ISTANBUL TOUR (B, L)
Your day will commence with the visit of the ancient Byzantine Hippodrome where you will tour the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, Fountain of Wilhelm II, the elegant Blue Mosque famous with its heavenly six minarets and the Hagia Sophia Museum, built during the reign of Emperor Theodosius and burned down in the fire of Nika Revolt in 532 A.D. After lunch break at very special Turkish restaurant, day tour will proceed with an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. After a short drive along the Golden Horn, you will enjoy the beautiful view of Old City from the Pierre Loti Cafe, where you will climb with the cable. Day tour will conclude with a short visit to the Rustem Pasha Mosque, famous for its exquisite Iznik tiles. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 03: FLIGHT TO IZMIR/EPHESUS REGION TOUR (B, L)
After breakfast & check-out, you will be transferred to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for the domestic flight to Izmir. On your arrival to Izmir Airport, you will be greeted and transferred to Ephesus to meet the other participants of the tour and proceed to the Ancient City of Ephesus, the best preserved Greco-Roman City in the world. Here you will see the Agora, Odeon, Curetes Street, Celsius Library, famous Roman Baths, the Grand Theatre & Marble Street. Then you will visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. After lunch break at local restaurant, day tour will proceed with a visit to the House of Virgin Mary & Isa Bey Mosque. Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 04: PAMUKKALE & HIERAPOLIS TOUR (B, L, D)
Early this morning check-out and you will be driven to Hierapolis meaning “sacred city’’, famous for its hot springs. The calcium waters rise from the ground at a temperature of 35 C and tumble down the mountain from a height of 100 meters, forming a myriad of pools. Cream-colored stalactites are formed as the water overflows from the pools, creating a breathtaking sight unequalled in the world. Bring swimwear as you may have time to swim in the Antique Pool (extra fee applies.) Also visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre, Roman Bath and Necropolis. Overnight in Pamukkale.
DAY 05: DRIVE TO CAPPADOCIA VIA KONYA (B, L)
After breakfast & check-out, we will drive to Konya, the capital of the Seljuk Turks in the 13th century and home of the Mevlana Museum is also known for its theological school of whirling dervishes. After the sightseeing tour of Konya, we will proceed to Cappadocia with early evening arrival. Overnight in Cappadocia
DAY 06: NORTH CAPPADOCIA REGION TOUR (B, L)
In the morning section of the tour, you will visit Three Beauties, Devrent Valley, Pasabag Valley, Avanos Village & Kizilirmak River and join a Discovery Series “Art of Pottery in Asia Minor” event. After lunch break at local restaurant, your day tour will continue with the visits of Red Valley, Cavusin Village & Goreme Open Air Museum. Overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 07: SOUTH CAPPDOCIA REGION TOUR (B, L)
On your second day in Cappadocia region, you will visit Mustafa Pasa Village, Kaymakli Underground City, Ortahisar Castle & Village. Lunch will be served at local restaurant at Ortahisar Village. After lunch, you will visit the Piegon Valley, Uchisar Castle (No Interior Visit) and have photo stop at Esentepe View Point. On this days Discovery Series you will join “Art of Turkish Carpets” event at the end of the tour. After the tour, you will be transferred to Kayseri Airport for the evening flight to Istanbul. On your arrival to Istanbul, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 08: ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (B)
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
Note : Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
- 3 nights in Istanbul at Rast Boutique Hotel with breakfasts (Standard Room)
- 1 night in Kusadasi at Efe Boutique Hotel with breakfast (Standard Sea View Room)
- 1 night in Pamukkale at Colossae Thermal Hotel with breakfast & dinner (Standard Room)
- 2 nights in Cappadocia at Doors Of Cappadocia Hotel with breakfasts (Standard Cave Room)
- Daily breakfast (07 Breakfast)
- Full Day Group Guided Best Of Istanbul Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Ephesus Ancient City Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided Konya City Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided North Cappadocia Tour,
- Full Day Group Guided South Cappadocia Tour,
- Professional an English Speaking Guide
- Main entrance fees to sights mentioned in the itinerary,
- Lunches/ Dinner at local restaurant (set menu – vegetarian meals available – drinks extra)
- Domestic flight ticket from Istanbul, to Izmir economy class including taxes
- Domestic flight ticket from Kayseri to Istanbul, economy class including taxes
- Intercity public bus from Pamukkale to Antalya
- All transfers in Turkey on arrivals/departures from Hotels/Airports are included as mentioned in the travel itinerary on share coach basis.
- Visa Fees, Border Tax
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY