Duration 04 Nights / 05 days
Destination Covered : Phuket – Bangkok
Phuket is the Kingdom’s biggest and busiest island. Sun seekers flock to Phuket’s palm-fringed tropical beaches, limestone cliffs and clear blue waters. Diving, sailing and fishing trips are available in abundance, but for those seeking less activity, Phuket’s stunning beaches will keep you occupied. Arts Travels preferred-partner hotels cover a wide spectrum of resort accommodation in different parts of Phuket, to cater for specific desires.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high-rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression — but don’t let that mislead you. It is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
Day 01 : PHUKET
Arrive Phuket International airport. Meet and assist by our local representative later transfer to hotel and spend the day at leisure, The range of activities in Phuket continues to grow in sophistication and variety, offering visitors of all budgets, tastes, ages and abilities something to enjoy. Any time of year, rain or shine, you’re spoilt for choice in Phuket. With an abundance of beaches, parks and forests to explore, a rich history and culture to discover, and fantastic dining and nightlife choices, the only thing you’ll find lacking is the time to see all that the island has to offer.
Day 02 : PHUKET
This half day tour gives an insight into the highlights of the ‘Pearl of the Andaman’. It also includes a leisurely drive around Phuket Town to view the Sino-Portuguese style buildings. Other attractions visited are Wang Thalang Lapidary gem factory, Mookda Herbal Centre, Wat Chalong – Phuket’s most beautiful and renowned monastery, the Sea Gypsy Village at Rawai Beach, a Cashew Nut Factory where you may sample the culinary delights on offer and the famous sunset viewpoint at Promthep Cape – one of the most beautiful panoramas on the island.
Optional Tours at own cost: Phi – Phi Island tour, James Bond island or Fantasea Show.
Day 03: PHUKET – BANGKOK
Check out from hotel and transfer to airport to board flight for Bangkok. On arrival Bangkok airport, Meet and assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel, check-in to the hotel and spend the day at leisure exploring the fabulous shopping centers like Sogo Department Store and Gaysorn Plaza (on your own), OR take optional tours ( on extra cost). Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 04: BANGKOK
After breakfast depart for half day city tour of Bangkok. Your trip to Bangkok is not completed unless you have seen the subtle and intricate beauty of Temple. Visit Wat Trimit (The Temple of Solid Gold Buddha weighing 5 ½ tons of gold) and Wat Po (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha). Afterwards visit the world famous Gems and Jewelry shop. Overnight at the hotel.
Optional Tours at own cost: Full day tour of Safari World and Marine Park . Full day tour of Dream World and Snow Town. Meals Included: Breakfast.
Day 05: BANGKOK
After breakfast you will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Bangkok Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Phuket as per your package preference.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bangkok as per your package preference.
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis
- Daily breakfast ( Total 4 breakfast)
- Half day Phuket Tour on share coach basis
- Half day Bangkok City tour on share coach basis
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY