Duration 04 Nights / 05 days
Destination Covered : Krabi – Bangkok
Krabi , which lies along the coast of the Andaman sea in Southern Thailand, is a top tourist destination as a result of its plentiful natural attractions including, white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, extensive coral reefs, numerous caves and waterfalls, and over 130 islands, including Koh Lanta and the jewels of the Andaman coast, the six islands of Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park. While not the top destination in and of itself, Krabi Town is a charming provincial capital located along the banks of a river that leads to the nearby Andaman Sea. Consequently, Krabi is an important port city for both local fisherman as well as boats ferrying visitors to the nearby attractions, including Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, and Railey Beach, one of the premier rock climbing destinations in the world.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high-rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression — but don’t let that mislead you. It is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
Day 01 KRABI :
Arrive Krabi airport. Meet and assist by our local representative later transfer to hotel and spend the day at leisure. As one of the premier tourist destinations in Thailand, Krabi has innumerable activities to participate in, ensuring that visitors with any interest will find something to keep them entertained on their Krabi holiday.
Day 02 : KRABI
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast visit 4 Islands by speed boat/ Longtail Boat.
1st Stop Pranang Beach : Secluded peninsular, inaccessible by car. Just a short walk away is a Princess Cave with decorative spirit house. Free time for sun-bathing, swimming, photography, exploring.
2nd Stop Tup Island: An exotic tropical island, ideal for easy snorkeling and exploring on foot. If the tide is low, you can walk along the white, sandy causeway joining the neighboring island.
3rd Stop Chicken Island : Natural landmark, named after the shape of its unique limestone rock jutting out into the sea. Excellent snorkeling opportunities in warm, inviting waters, rich in coral life.
4th Stop Poda Island: Stunning jewel of the Andaman Sea with both lowland, picturesque bamboo plantation and majestic, rocky cliffs, bordered by long, beautiful beach. Lunch is provided on the island. Evening return to hotel. Relax and overnight at hotel.
Optional Tours at own cost: Andaman Adventures, Ao Nang Climber, Krabi Nature Horse Riding.
Day 03: KRABI – BANGKOK
Check out from hotel and transfer to airport to board flight for Bangkok. On arrival Bangkok airport, Meet and assist by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel, check-in to the hotel and spend the day at leisure exploring the fabulous shopping centers like Sogo Department Store and Gaysorn Plaza (on your own), OR take optional tours ( on extra cost). Overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 04: BANGKOK
After breakfast depart for half day city tour of Bangkok. Your trip to Bangkok is not completed unless you have seen the subtle and intricate beauty of Temple. Visit Wat Trimit (The Temple of Solid Gold Buddha weighing 5 ½ tons of gold) and Wat Po (The Temple of the Reclining Buddha). Afterwards visit the world famous Gems and Jewelry shop. Overnight at the hotel.
Optional Tours at own cost: Full day tour of Safari World and Marine Park . Full day tour of Dream World and Snow Town. Meals Included: Breakfast.
Day 05: BANGKOK
After breakfast you will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Bangkok Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Krabi as per your package preference.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bangkok as per your package preference.
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis
- Daily breakfast ( Total 4 breakfast)
- Full day Krabi Island Tour on share Speed Boat / Longtail Boat.
- Half day Bangkok City tour on share coach basis
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY