Duration 06 Nights / 07 days
Destination Covered : Bali – Singapore
Enigmatic Bali is the proverbial jewel in the crown of Indonesian tourism. The Hindu enclave has long entranced foreigners, from artists and writers in the 19th century through to surfers in the 20th century and these days, well, pretty much everyone from budget-conscious backpackers through to well-heeled luxury travellers from around the world come to Bali.
There is a reason the crowds come and it is this: Bali pretty much offers anything a traveller might want. It is beautiful, the culture is rich and fascinating, Bali has a natural asset in breath taking scenery, featuring spectacular green mountains, white sandy beaches, sparking blue sea and Bali unique daily life. In short, Bali is really what other destinations try to conjure themselves up to be when seeking to entice tourists.
Day 01: BALI ( INDONESIA)
Arrive Denpasar Bali airport. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to your hotel. Check into your hotel. Later day free at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: BALI:
Breakfast at Hotel. After being picked up from the hotel at around 10 am, you will drive to Kintamani, this tour will start to see the famous Barong & Kris Dance at Batubulan, proceed to the arts & handicrafts center of Bali such as gold & silver works at Celuk, woodcarvings at Mas/Peliatan, traditional & modern Balinese paintings at Ubud/Peliatan. The highlight of the tour will take you to witness the spectacular view of lake & volcano Batur at Kintamani. On the way back to the hotel, stop will also be made to the holy spring temple at Tampaksiring. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: BALI:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today will visit the beautiful Royal Family temple which has one of the grandest temples of the island surrounded by moat built around 1740 called Taman Ayun at a little town of Mengwi, proceed to the holy monkey forest at Alas Kedaton and then final stop as the highlight of the tour will take you to the most famous temple in Bali called Tanah Lot temple which was built on 16th century on a rock jutting into the sea. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: BALI – SINGAPORE
After breakfast , Checkout from hotel. Depart for airport to board flight for Singapore. Arrive in Singapore Changi airport, meet & assist by our representative, Later transfer to the hotel by coach. Singapore – a model city, quite unlike any other city in the world. It is dynamic, colourful and offers a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. Brimming with unbridled energy, this little South-East Asian dynamo embodies the finest of both the East as well as the West. On arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel. Rest day free for leisure .
Day 05: SINGAPORE
Breakfast at hotel. Later start your day with Jurong Bird park followed by Singapore Zoo and thereafter go for an exciting Night safari.
Enjoy the exciting Night Safari, quite unlike any other, ever seen, heard or experienced! It is Singapore’s unique Night Safari, the world’s first wildlife park built for visits at night. Nestled amidst 40 hectares of lush green forests, it makes use of subtle lighting techniques thereby letting visitors view over 1,000 nocturnal animals belonging to more than 100 different species in their natural habitats. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06; SINGAPORE
Breakfast at hotel. Morning is free for Shopping ,later enjoy Sentosa tour. A visit to Singapore will be incomplete without a tour of Sentosa Island. There’s something for everyone at Asia’s Favorite Playground! Sentosa Singapore’s world-class attractions are easily accessible and well-connected for endless fun. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: SINGAPORE DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Singapore Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Bali as per your package preference.
- All transfers / tours and excursions on share coach basis
- Daily breakfast ( Total 05 breakfast)
- 02 night’s accommodation in Kuala Lumpur as per your package preference.
- Two half day Bali city tour on seat in coach basis.
- Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour on seat in coach basis
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels mentioned in the package is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY