Duration : 05 Nights & 06 Days
Destination Covered : Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
Phnom Penh is the wealthiest and most populous city in Cambodia. It is also the commercial, political and cultural hub of Cambodia and is home to more than one million of Cambodia’s population of over 13 million. There are many tourist attractions here such as: the Royal Palace with the Silver Pagoda, which dates to the mid 1800s; the National Museum, constructed during the French colonial era in the late 1800s in the classical Khmer style hosts a vast collection of Khmer antiquities; the Independence Monument (Khmer: Vimean Akareach), although modern from the 1950s, is also constructed in the ancient Khmer style…
Siem Reap has colonial and Chinese-style architecture in the Old French Quarter, and around the Old Market. In town, there are Apsara dance performances, craft shops, silk farms, rice-paddy countryside, fishing villages and a bird sanctuary near the Tonle Sap Lake.
Day 01: PHNOM PENH
Arrive Phnom Penh international airport. Meet & assist by our local representative. Later transfer to your hotel. Check into hotel and day free at leisure. Overnight Phnom Penh hotel.
Day 02: PHNOM PENH SIGHTSEEING TOUR (B)
After breakfast at hotel, depart & visit Genocidal Museum “Tuol Sleng”. In the afternoon visit the Victory Monument and the National Museum, the Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 on the site of the old town, and Silver Pagoda, which located within the Royal Palace ground. Your tour end with a visit to Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh’s namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of the city during sunset. Return to hotel. Overnight Phnom Penh hotel.
Day 03: PHNOM PENH – SIEM REAP (B)
After early breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and transfer to Phnom Penh airport to board flight for Siem Reap. Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, meets and transfers to hotel. Later visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century). See the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon, visit the most famous of all the temples on the Angkor plain: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. The distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks, the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat symbolizes the ocean beyond sunset from Phnom Bakheng, one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor, from where you will have a spectacular view of the Western Baray and Angkor Wat. Overnight Siem Reap hotel.
Day 04: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR TOUR (B)
After breakfast at hotel in the morning, you will continue your temple visits. Included are Prasat Kravan (with its unique brick sculptures), Srah Srang (“The Royal Boths” was once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by four concentric walls), Eastern Mebon (guarded at its corner by stone figures of the harnessed elephants, some of which are still in a reasonable state of preservation) and the “Mountain Temple” of Pre Rup. In the afternoon, transfer to the archaeological site and continue to the temple tour. Visit Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in the area. Ta Prohm has been left relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Then, visit Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda temples. Overnight Siem Reap hotel.
Day 05: SIEM REAP – TONLE SAO LAKE (B)
This half day trip will take you into the heart of mangrove forests on the margins of the Tonle Sap Lake to the incredible stilt village of Kompong Phluk and Kompong Khleang – Kampong Phluk is a cluster of three villages of stilted houses built within the floodplain of the Tonle Sap about 16 km southeast of Siem Reap. The villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3000 inhabitants between them. Flooded mangrove forest surrounds the area and is home to a variety of wildlife including crab-eating macaques. During the dry season when the lake is low, the buildings in the villages seem to soar atop their 6-meter stilts exposed by the lack of water. Kampong Phluk sees comparatively few foreign visitors and offers a close look at the submerged forest and lakeside village life as yet unperturbed by tourism. Back to Siem reap. Overnight Siem Reap hotel.
Day 06: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (base on twin-sharing)
- Air-conditioning transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Air Ticket from Phnom Penh to Seam Reap
- Sightseeing tours with an English speaking guide as stated in itinerary
- All entrance fees to tour sites throughout.
- Meal as stated in program (breakfast at hotel, lunch & dinner at local restaurants)
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Cambodia visa fee
- Domestic airport tax in Cambodia
- International departure airport tax ( Phnom Penh / Siem Reap airport at US$35 per person)
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY