Duration : 04 Nights & 05 Days
Destination Covered : Hanoi – Halong –– Saigon
Welcome to Vietnam – another world where the colors are more vivid, the culture is richer, and the history more compelling. Vietnam has been blessed bountiful harvests by nature. With soaring peaks like Hoang Lien Mountains and a killer coastline, with beaches like Quy Nhon and Nha Trang, Vietnam is simply stunning. Come to Vietnam, you will see a modern Asia meets a medieval Asia with ancient towns, pagodas, temples…. For culinary adventurers, Vietnam is a treasure trove of more than 500 different dishes. For the thousand year history, Vietnamese is proud of their heroic generations.
People in Vietnam is friendly, throughout the country, you will always see smiles and happy faces, even many Vietnamese still is having difficulties in daily lives but people now is happy with atmosphere of peace.
Day 01: ARRIVAL IN HANOI
Upon arrival to Hanoi airport, after clearing custom, you will be warmly welcomed by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel, approximately a 45-minute drive from the airport. Check into hotel. Day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02: HANOI CITY TOUR
Breakfast is at the hotel. Today features a full day visiting Hanoi’s highlights. Begin with a fascinating initiation into the bustle of modern Vietnam, with a cyclo (rickshaw) tour through the picturesque streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Continue with a visit to the famous monument of Emperor Ly Thai To, who made an incredible historic decision to move capital to its location of Hanoi today. Enjoy a walk along the legendary Restored Sword Lake, also visit the Red Bridge, Ngoc Son temple, Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh house and mausoleum, and the One-Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum and learn about the life and work of the Great Father of the Country.
We have scheduled a special home hosted lunch at a local Hanoi family. Our host today is an award winning chief who features on local TV show annually by Tet festival to introduce traditional cooking art. Continue to the remarkable Museum of Ethnology to examine the crafts, textiles, and traditions of Vietnam’s diverse ethnic groups and hill tribes.
Visit the ancient Temple of Literature, the seat of Vietnam’s first university. The temple was built in 1070. Touring the temple complex with your tour expert to have a deep understanding of Confucianism and the history. Also Visit Craft Link a not for profit shop, selling significant handicraft products made by different local ethnic groups. Late afternoon attend a private Water Puppet performance, a northern Vietnamese folk tradition. Return to hotel in the late afternoon. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 03: HANOI – HALONG BAY
Breakfast is at the hotel. After breakfast, You will be picked up by our driver for a share bus to depart for Halong Bay. Going through the scenic countryside, we get to Ha Long Bay. The world heritage site Halong Bay is truly one of Vietnam’s most impressive scenic sights. Upon arrival at Ha Long, you will be welcomed by our local guide on board. Heading out of the town we embark on a Chinese junk style for an exploration of the legendary Halong Bay.
This exciting cruise will provide a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands and islets rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. Sea food lunch will be served while cruising through the bay. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches. You then explore the Surprising Sung Sot cave which still reserves much of the amazing original stalactites and stalagmites. Later the afternoon, we drop the anchor for swim and enjoy the dinner on board. Overnight at Traditional Junk cruise.
Day 04: HALONG BAY – HO CHI MINH CITY
Breakfast is on board. Wake up in the morning to the calming sound of the waves crashing on the nearby islands. You enjoy a morning coffee and watch the world going by in the bay. Sitting on the upper deck and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the bay. The quiet is almost eerie; we can hear birds singing, cicadas chirping ashore and the gentle lapping of the waves against our boat, the perfect soundtrack to accompany the fresh air and gentle breeze. Our Junk starts cruising back while the brunch will be served.
Check out and arrive at harbor by 12:00 noon, transferred to Noi Bai airport for boarding the afternoon flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Meet & assist at the airport by our local representative. Later transfer to hotel for check in. The rest of the day you are free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 05: HO CHI MINH CITY SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast is at the hotel. Today feature a full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh city with lunch included. Drive through the Vietnamese countryside to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a system of underground tunnels once used by the Viet Cong to withstand attacks throughout the Vietnam War. Tour the tunnels with a former Viet Cong soldier. Have lunch at a local restaurant, transferred to downtown Ho Chi Minh city. Afternoon take the sight-seeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City, features the Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Later return to hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 6: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE
After buffet breakfast at your hotel, check-out hotel. You will be picked up from the hotel at scheduled time. Leave hotel for Airport. Please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 15 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
Note: Trip cost depends on your group size, travel period and your specific tour needs. Please contact us or send us an enquiry for availability and most updated price.
Price Includes :
- Full transportation by private car or bus as tour program indicated
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- An English speaking tour expert
- Entrance fee
- Twin-share accommodation with daily breakfast
- Boat trip 2 days 1 night in Ha Long Bay
- Domestic air ticket Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh city
- Air fare ( For best air fare please contact us)
- Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges & tips
- Meals except those listed in above inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above inclusions.
- Govt. Service tax.
Note : Hotels is subject to availability or similar range of hotel will be provide.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals Or Person Having Valid Resident/Work Permits.
- Govt. Service tax.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer which are published by ARTS TRAVELS.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon cancellations as informed by ARTS TRAVELS.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, public holidays, festivals, trade fairs, exhibitions, and long weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARTS TRAVELS reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer/package any time at its discretion and without any prior notice.
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country Immigration Authority and ARTS TRAVELS is not responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler in case of rejection of visa booking amount paid as per payment conditions will be forfeited.
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees. Your final invoice will reflect these price changes and any differences will be payable at the time of making your final tour payment.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available fare/rental. Prices are subject to change due to non-availability of seats / rooms category in the required class / hotel.
- Please contact for more details or customized this package.
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO CUSTOMIZE THIS PACKAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US OR SEND ENQUIRY